News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Show Business

Started by Dobby_ROX, June 5, 2009, 01:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky had always been good at the preforming arts. Bucky was doing a play with the members of the band called 'AC/DC' which he had written himself it was called 'In memoriam of Bon Relford Scott'. They would be singing together and this excited Bucky a lot because he dreamed of that moment his whole life ever since he was four years of age. Bon was the original singer of AC/DC his real name 'Ron Belforn Scott' So his new name was a mixture to his old middle name and original birth name.Bucky thought he resembled a younger version of Angus young (the guitarist) quite a bit. Bucky picked up his gutair and started playing strutter by Kiss. He played all night skipping from strutter to back in black by AC/DC all night as he sat in his chair in the Gryffindor common room. Bucky did not hear it when someone shouted 'shut up' Really loudly.

(Somebody be someone please)

((Please join))

Miss Xantier

Isabelle yelled at Bucky and AC/DC for being too loud, she hadn't mind earlier but it was getting on her nerves she had to study for the potions test in the morning. She glared at the boys, and then noticed what time it was, she doubted that she would get even a blink of a eye if these boys didn't stop playing, and if she was too tired in the morning she would get her butt kicked in the morning during the test. Isabelle walked over to the boys and unplugged all of the amps and made all of the amps dissapear to her room, making the guitars quiet and drums were also sent to her room with the amps. She yelled at them "You better get to sleep! Or I'm telling the head of house! BUCKY! There's a test in the morning! You gotta get ready for it!"

Dobby_ROX

((AC/DC isn't with me yet Just so yo know where having a show together and Bucky was practising loudly))  ((Remember this is Bucky not me))

Bucky replied with "I know but I already practised enough get off my back I'm practising for something more worth while to me and should be for everybody else as well but nobody here is cool like me except for my buddy Nate he's the best person in the whole wide world except for you though babe'". Bucky frowned "Woooo I should let peapole sleep I should be sorry for myself sorry Isabelle I wasn't thinking right. I better get some rest so I think right for the test" Bucky admitted. He walked slowly up the stairs. He did not feel like a fight that night for he would be upset for the next week he wassure of and this was not the week he wanted that to happen.

Sassugh09

I heard that the hardest working man in show business Chris Stanley might be gone? Anyone confirm this? What the *I just used banned forum word no.2! Please report me to admin:)* is going on?

Bucky Black