News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Music in the Air

Started by Miss Xantier, June 8, 2009, 11:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was on the train leaving Hogwarts for summer vacation. She was listening to her iPod with many Jonas Brothers songs, Mitchel Musso, Queen, Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne and her most favorite country singer Taylor Swift. She started to sing along to one of her most favorite Taylor Swift songs Love Story.

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
and say hello;

Little did I know
That you were Romeo; you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."
And I was crying on the staircase,
begging you, 'Please, don't go.'"

And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'"

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.
So close your eyes; escape this town for a little while.
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet,"
But you were everything to me; I was begging you, 'Please, don't go,'"

And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'

Romeo save me - they're tryin' to tell me how to feel;
This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.
It's a love story - baby just say "Yes.'"

Oh, oh.

I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you were ever comin' around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town,

And I said,
"Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in thy head? I don't know what to think-"

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
"Marry me, Juliet - you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad - go pick out a white dress;
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'"

Oh, oh. Oh, oh.

'Cause we were both young when I first saw you...

She smiled wider as the song ended, and the train got faster, she then heard a knock on the compartment door.

Alexa smiled as Isabelle began singing, after a few seconds she began to sing along with Isabelle, when the song ended, Alexa took out her iPod(purple) and turned it to My Heart will go on by Celine Dion. She didn't hear the knock on the door. (Alexa is sitting across from Isabelle.)

(PM to join!)

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was there looking half dead. He was so sad. John had died in a riot. The way he would want to of course though. Bucky opened the compartment door as he entered he sat down and hugged Isabelle and started doing something on her shoulder he hadn't done in a long time.Crying with tears and all. "I lllove yyyyou" Bucky stammered. Bucky almost wanted to kill him self in sadness. "Why John? why did he have to die?" Bucky asked "Why couldn't have been Draco?" Bucky sobbed. Bucky just heard the news. And Isabelle had not heard it yet.But of course most likely Alexa knew from hear sneaky mind reading.Bucky thought that maybe Isabelle couldn't hear hi,m so he pulled her headphones off "Did you hear me?" Bucky asked. He was still crying loudly as he ever had because John was one of his bestest friends ever.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle hugged Bucky as he cried, she started to wonder what the heck he was blubbering about she looked at Alexa with concerned eyes and Alexa said "His best friend died, his best friend's name was John and he wishes that Draco had died  instead of him." Isabelle thanked her most precious best friend. Then Alexa told her "He wants to kill himself in sadness, and I'm not sneaky!" She screamed at Bucky, Isabelle rolled her eyes and told Alexa to calm down. She kissed him on the cheek and said "You are not gonna kill yourself! I will be here for you! I promise, okay! Alexa will too!" she glared at Alexa until she nodded believably.

Dobby_ROX

((Bucky never thought she was sneaky the Author. Me. just said she would probably know from her sneaky mind reading!!!!))

Miss Xantier

(Sure, but just let say he did think that.)

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

(Because... that seems what ur character would think. lol, trust me I have magical powers when I read and I pretty much see what the character is like.)

Dobby_ROX

((You don't have magical powers WTH are you on about))

Miss Xantier

(I do so! Then how do I know how Bella and Edward were gonna kiss or Ginny and Harry?)

Dobby_ROX

((Because it was dang right obvious))