News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Young Wizards Series

Started by ~Harry Potter~, June 13, 2009, 08:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

Anyone read this series?  Just wondering since I might need some help with people who have.  Started with So You Want to be a Wizard, then goes in order Deep Wizardry, High WizardryA Wizard Abroad, A Wizard's Dilemma, A Wizard Alone, A Wizard's Holiday, Wizards at War
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

I read a couple of 'em in middle school. Because of you, I believe! Haha.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

If you hit where the middle school left off I have the rest lol.  I love that series so much.  You know...now that I am thinking about it...I think I gave Lindsy one in middle school, she was reading them and she hit the end of the Middle School's so I gave her the next one out of my collection...I can't remember if she ever gave it back...

Anyway! 

I am starting to make a forum for them.  I really wanted to find one to join to RP in that Universe and couldn't find a one.  I was amazed.  I even went into the Looking for RP in Proboards support and haven't got anything back yet.  Trying to recruit people with artistic and/or coding skill.  Since as you know Ginny, I got the artistic prowess of a tree stump

Ginny Weasly

Xav's pretty good with coding...I don't have the patience....haha.

Get it set up and I'll do what I can to help you with it.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

I know decent HTML from Junior year, enough to get me by and to understand the more complex stuff.  Right now all I got is my staff named and the forum named.  I really need to think out my categories and boards and get that moving.  Just being really lazy right now...you notice that anime crazy took down a lot of its Anime?  I went to watch more Bleach and it only had 3 episodes. 

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: ~Harry Potter~ on June 13, 2009, 08:48:40 AM
Anyone read this series?  Just wondering since I might need some help with people who have.  Started with So You Want to be a Wizard, then goes in order Deep Wizardry, High WizardryA Wizard Abroad, A Wizard's Dilemma, A Wizard Alone, A Wizard's Holiday, Wizards at War

No but it sounds really good ((SmlLEs))

Miss Xantier

I know someone who is really good at coding! She's the one who did my site up. She's my cousin, so you might have to wait till I go for 2 weeks with my mom's side of the family. But if you need to I can send her a message on Facebook. Or on my site, the link is on my profile, and her username is Siren. But you need patience, because it will take a while for her to respond back, because she is in the middle of school and work.

~ Isabelle

fudge0604

Quote from: ~Harry Potter~ on June 13, 2009, 10:14:17 AM
I know decent HTML from Junior year, enough to get me by and to understand the more complex stuff.  Right now all I got is my staff named and the forum named.  I really need to think out my categories and boards and get that moving.  Just being really lazy right now...you notice that anime crazy took down a lot of its Anime?  I went to watch more Bleach and it only had 3 episodes. 

You watch Bleach?! :D Have you watched all the episodes? 'cause I'm a bleach fan! :D
^^

Post Potter depression.

~Harry Potter~

I am currently on the first half of season 7.  I am on i think Episode 163 all subbed. 

fudge0604

I've seen it all :D

Fillers killing you yet?

Post Potter depression.

~Harry Potter~

Lol not really since with the wonders of internet, filler=fast forward/skip

fudge0604

I watched all the fillers :D Because I was such an imbecile back then, I thought that it was a part of the main story -,- ^^

Post Potter depression.