News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Love can lead to diffcult sitiuations. (OPEN AFTER BUCKY JOINS)

Started by Miss Xantier, June 26, 2009, 07:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle woke one day, and whenever she thought about Bucky, was when he always wanted to get in bed with her. She no longer felt safe, or in love with him at all. She realized that she needed to break up with him. She was pacing in her room in her pajamas. She ran downstairs after getting dressed in a light blue tracksuit, she wondered how he would take the break up. She had sent her cat with a note for him to meet her in the Library at 8. She ran into the Library, and awaited for his entrance. She had gotten a haircut and her hair is just above her shoulders. She gotten tired of waiting and grabbed a book, and curled up in one of the armchairs in the library.

Bucky Black

((In bed.. what))

Bucky knew Isabelle wanted him to break up. He had wanted to for several months. He made a big grimace and focused. They weren't right for each other and never loved one another.Bucky ran to the great hall and ate. He thought he'd leave her hanging so she missed charms. Bucky ate fifteen pancakes a donut, A choclate thickshake, icecreme, milk, a sandwhich and some choclate to. Bucky began to walk walk to charms when he sent a patronous to the library which said 'We're over'. He wanted for her not to get the good felling of breaking up with him even if she craved to break up with him it would now look stupid.

Bucky arrived in ravenclaw tower and ran to charms. He was very happy. "I'm hot blooded yeah" Sang Bucky beginning to dance. Bucky pinted his wand at Watson shouting "accio" forcing her shirt to go up.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle shook her head and smiled, he had wanted to break up with her. For once she didn't feel sad at all for breaking up with him, she skipped to charms. She noticed that she would late if she skipped the whole way, so she started to run. Once she got there she laughed as Bucky was dancing, then saw him lift up a girl's shirt. She shook her head. She would have to switch to Ravenclaw, because then she wouldn't have to share classes with him all the time. She didn't mind because she had always wanted to be in Ravenclaw.

Bucky Black

Bucky saw Isabelle and smiled "Hey ya wanna stay friends because I do?" he asked her happily. Watson came up to Bucky and slapped him. "That was for show meet me in the Gryffindor coomonroom" she whispered so only Bucky could hear. Bucky felt something change inside of him. Goio came past to go to Charms and saw Bucky "Hey cover up" she said. Bucky begun to blush but kept on walking. He decided to only use his newly found power at the best or worst of times.

Scene breaks

Bucky walked to his Charms desk- which was next to Isabelle- (awkward). Bucky was happy he had found someone so easy. And she might want to hug more or though he had never actually wanted Isabelle to do so. (Sorry wanted to finalise that what you said wasn't true 't all)

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smirked and made sure that her face didn't show her emotions, as he asked the questions. She said timidly "Maybe, maybe not." She stifled a laugh when Watson had slapped him, and then she noticed Watson whisper something to him. Then saw a girl walked pass him and murmur something to him.

Later in Charms

Isabelle groaned as she had to sit next to Bucky, her ex-boyfriend. But on the inside she was happy that she was up for the market. She concentrated on the lesson and pretended Bucky was never there. She was gonna talked to the instructor later  to ask if she could change seats, she was happy that they were with Ravenclaws and she could hang out with Jennie and Alexa after class, which was the first class of the day and then she had Divination with Ravenclaws as well, she somehow saw things in the little crystal balls and knew how to use tarot cards.

Bucky Black

lol this is still up top and there trying to get back together again

Miss Xantier

Voldimort101

(Hello Miss Xantier. How are you? as you see, I joined your silly little Gryffindor, so may i ask one question? i would like to join this topic please, and i will stop making coments (bad ones) about Gryffindor. that will be all, thank you.)