News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wandering/Lost [Newbie looking for friends]

Started by purpleraincloud, July 1, 2009, 11:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee wandered aimlessly. Half lost, half not wanting to go to class. Too much. This school was soo big. So many people. All rushing around in black cloaks. She took out her wand and examined its beauty, just out of boredom. She reapplied lipstick to her full lips. Avalee hated herself for being so vein. She looked up, glumly, looking for a friend.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

Heather wandered out to the grounds, her nose stuck in a book as she would usually be teased about it for no reason. She looked up to make sure she didn't run into anything or tripped. She noticed someone who looked to be the same age as her. She watched as the unfamiliar girl reapplied lipstick, and Heather rolled her eyes, she never worried about girlish things like looks. She might as well introduced herself, and she walked up to the girl and says "Hello, I'm Heather, Heather Drakson. You are?", she held her hand out for the girl to shake.

Aiden

Aiden sat in a tree branch, looking down at all of the students wandering around the grounds.  Most of the them would be going to class, but of course he wouldn't.  He looked down, and noticed two younger students standing under the tree he was perched on.  Aiden shrugged his shoulders, and hopped onto the ground.
"Hey."  Aiden said, flashing his white teeth as he smiled.  He leaned against the trunk of the tree, and flipped his dark hair out of his eyes.
He was wearing some dark colored skinny jeans with a black band t-shirt with a couple of wristbands on each arm.  On his head he wore a skater hat tipped to the side.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

Quote from: Miss Xantier on July  1, 2009, 11:40:03 AM
Heather wandered out to the grounds, her nose stuck in a book as she would usually be teased about it for no reason. She looked up to make sure she didn't run into anything or tripped. She noticed someone who looked to be the same age as her. She watched as the unfamiliar girl reapplied lipstick, and Heather rolled her eyes, she never worried about girlish things like looks. She might as well introduced herself, and she walked up to the girl and says "Hello, I'm Heather, Heather Drakson. You are?", she held her hand out for the girl to shake.
"Hi I'm Avalee Physch. Nice to meet you."
It's just another day

purpleraincloud

Quote from: Aiden on July  1, 2009, 11:53:59 AM
Aiden sat in a tree branch, looking down at all of the students wandering around the grounds.  Most of the them would be going to class, but of course he wouldn't.  He looked down, and noticed two younger students standing under the tree he was perched on.  Aiden shrugged his shoulders, and hopped onto the ground.
"Hey."  Aiden said, flashing his white teeth as he smiled.  He leaned against the trunk of the tree, and flipped his dark hair out of his eyes.
He was wearing some dark colored skinny jeans with a black band t-shirt with a couple of wristbands on each arm.  On his head he wore a skater hat tipped to the side.

"Hey" Avalee said to the young skater. He was definitely a rebel. "You are?" She said with a flirting smile.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden flipped his hair out of his eyes again.  The wind was blowing fast so it dark hair was flying everyone, and it was getting on his nerves.  He titled his head to one side.
"I'm Aiden Gray.  How about you?"  Aiden asked, looking at the new girl.

purpleraincloud

Avalee watched with a psychoanalyzing eye she received from her mother. He tilted his head to the side in a habit-like fashion. "Avalee Pysch. I'm new. What should I know about this place?"
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden pressed his lips together, and rolled his eyes as he tried to think of where to start.  He leaned closer to the trunk, resting his arm on a limb.
"Well, honestly I wouldn't know much about the classes because I never go."  He began, "But some of the teacher may be strict."
Aiden leaned his shoulders back.
"What year are y'all in?" 

purpleraincloud

"I'm a 6th year, What about you?" (Thats what year it should be right? lol) The wind whipped furiously by the tree they sat and stood by.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden cleared his throat, and leaned back.  He slowly sat down, and leaned his back against the tree.  He rested his elbows on his knees.
"I'm a seventh year, but I'm going to graduate early."  He replied, looking at the both of them.

((Uhh, not sure. Lemme check.))

purpleraincloud

"How are you managing that? A secret genius usually doesn't skip class." She smiled again, this time showing her pearly white teeth.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden smiled too at the fact that she misunderstood.  His eyes were turning to a darker brown color.  He leaned his head against the trunk of the tree.
"Well, I'm not graduation because I'm smart."  Aiden replied with a light grin, "I honestly never go to class."

purpleraincloud

"Suspension? Expulsion? Hmmm?" His eyes shifted colour, brown. She felt he was mocking her for her misunderstanding.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden raised an eyebrow, and grinned.  He wondered if she would guess right.  He lifted his head to look at Avalee.
"Keep guessing."  He said, smiling even wider.

purpleraincloud

"You summoned an evil demon of fire who killed 14 students and set half the school on fire?" She joked.
It's just another day