News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

excitement in the library!

Started by I loves YOUz, July 13, 2009, 04:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

"Its starting to get so boring here" Billie mumbled to herself as she walked into the library. *THat must be why* Billie said and looked around there was poeple everywhere. Even the portraits form all over the school had came. Billie walked around and looked. There was no one special around. but why was everyone here? "Hello? Is there a reason for everybody being here?" she asked to anyone who would answer her.

"There's a new book out." Said one of the students turnign and looking at Billie. "Its a newer version of Hogwarts A History it has some stories about Dumbledore, and the famous Harry Potter in it!" the student said.

"Harry Potter?" Billie whispered to herself. She knew that name form somewhere jus she couldn't remember where. Billie walked up to a group of people and looked at a table that they were standing around. Quickly she grabbed at a book and took it and hurried to a small corner and opened the first page.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Aiden

Aiden slowly walked down the halls of Hogwarts.  He lifted his head as he heard many voices coming from the library so he turned the corner, and walked in the crowded room.  He took a swift glance around around the room with a confused and curious expression about about what all the excitement was for.  He then noticed Billy in the corner of the room by herself, reading a book. 

Aiden slowly walked over to Billie, and sat down in a chair beside her.
"Hey, whats going on?"  He asked, obvious curiousity in his tone. 

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

I loves YOUz

"Hey, and I wondered the same thing until someone told me." She said and smiled. It was Aidan. She hadn't seen him in forever and was happy to see him. "They have a new volume of Hogwarts A History. It has Harry Potter facts and what all him and his friends and teachers faced while he was at school its simply amazing!" She said. She wanted to ask about how him and Stacey were doin after gettin married but decided to leave that for another time.

Aiden

Aiden smiled as he looked at the cover of the book.  He hadn't seen Billie in a long while so it was actually nice to talk to her again.  He wondered where she had gone all this time.

"Is it any good?"  He asked, still looking at the cover.
Aiden leaned forward, and rested his arms at the table.
He wore some black skinny jeans, and a dark red t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and on his head he wore his usual hat.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled last time she had seen him was a day or two before she left. She giggled to herself. *its so great to be back!* she thought to herself.

"Oh its amazing!" she exclaimed. "Like he tells about his whole life from getting put on those terrible peoples doorstep to having his own kids!" She said and handed him the book. "I think I would like to make a trip to the chamber of secrets. But I don't know anyone who can speak Parseltongue." Billie sighed.

Aiden

Aiden took the book and looked through a few of the pages inside it.  He lifted his head to look at Billie.
"Well, I don't know how but maybe we could find someone."  He pointed out, tilting his head to the side.

I loves YOUz

"Its pretty amazing!" She said as he looked through a couple pages. "Maybe someone how speaks it will jus pop up somewhere" Billie said so that the whole library could hear her.

Aiden

Aiden chuckled quietly, and looked around.  He shrugged his shoulders and sighed.
"Is there anyway we can get in without speaking Parseltounge?"  Aiden asked.

I loves YOUz

Billie giggled to herself. "I'm not sure maybe there is. But we would have to do some research. and we're in the library so we could start now?"

Aiden

Aiden nodded, and stood up.  He pushed the chair back in, and looked around.
"Good idea.  I'll be right back."  Aiden said before walking through the large crowd of students.

A moment later, Aiden returned with a few books in each hand.  Most of them were large ones.  He layed them on the table and he sat down.
"These are all the ones I could find."

I loves YOUz

Billie sat and as she waited for Aidan to get back she heard people talking about them now. She ignored it and picked up her new book and began to read about Harrys second year to see if she could get any clues about it.

"Well we'll have to have a way to get there without other people knowing. I've been hearing whispers and seeing pretty dirty looks." Billie said and took a couple books and began reading. After about going through all the books Billie hit the second to largest newest book and read in a low whisper to Aiden.

"After Harry Potters trip to the Chamber of Secrets, it has been said only
      Parseltongue's can open the chamber, but it has been rumored that
      there is another way in. One person who wished their name not to
      be mentioned said that they have been to the Chamber of Secrets
      and has seen what treasures lie there. We are not sure at this time
      if it is true. We have had many people explore around the first known
      entrance to the chamber and none have came back with information about
      another way in. But when young Potter's friend Hermione wrote that the anicent
      creature went through the school through the plumping we thought that might be
      a way in. But no one has deared to go through pipes that hasn't been cleaned out
      in who knows how long."

Billie finished up reading and looked at Aidan. "Hmm" she said. "Think it could be a way in?" she asked closing the book.

Aiden

Aiden read the page along with Billie.  He felt excitement as he finished the paragraph.  Would they be the first ones to enter through the Chamber of Secrets without Parseltoungue?  He grinned and looked up, now noticing the whispers and the stares coming from the other students.
"I think so."  Aiden whispered, only loud enough for Billie to hear.  "Want to try?"

I loves YOUz

Billie had so much excitment built up in her she sqeaked. "Of course I want to try, I've been interested in it for years. You wanna try to?" She said silently. Billie stood up and grabbed her new Hogwarts A History and opened it. "How do we get into the pipes?" she asked.

Aiden

Aiden flipped through the pages of another book and skimmed down the lines.  After a few moments of reading, he looked up at Billie.
"I can't seem to find one.  What does that book say?"  He asked, looking at the new book.

purpleraincloud

Avalee stood behind one of the many bookshelves in the hhuge library. She was sorry she had eavesdropped, but was excited. She peaked around the bookshelf at Bille and Aiden. "Would it be alright if I join you." She blushed and smiled at the same time.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away