News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Shopping for the Perfect Present. (Closed Now! SORRY! :P)

Started by purpleraincloud, July 14, 2009, 04:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee shopped. She was looking for the present that was just right for her mother. It was almost her mom's birthaday. She gazed through all the shop windows. Wondering which shop would hold the perfect gift.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

Heather walked down the street, and saw Avalee looking at shop windows and says "Hey Avalee, who you shopping for, or for what?" She didn't feel like reading people's mind when you could just ask them yourself.

Aiden

Aiden walked inside the store.  There were many gifts and the store was rather big, but he wasn't looking for anything particular.  He was merely browsing.  He looked around at the large vareity of gifts until he noticed Avalee and Heather.
"Hey."  He greeted them both.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

"Hey Aiden, Heather." Avalee said warmly. Her first two friends from Hogwarts. "Its my Mothers and my Aunts birthday. Looking for a magical gift."
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden nodded thoughtfully as he began skimming through the racks of miscellaneous items.  He surveyed them, but found nothing of interest.
"Any luck yet?"  He asked her casually.

purpleraincloud

"Nope, any suggestions? I've never been to Hogsmead." Avalee smiled.
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

"Cool! I could help you, but the only shops I've been to is the Three Broomsticks, clothings shops, and the book shop. Aiden probably has!" Heather smiled widely, she was forced to leave the castle and go to Hogsmeade by her friends, for them saying she needed more outfits, she rolled her eyes at the thought.

Aiden

Aiden thought for a moment until he shrugged his shoulders.
"Not that I can think of right now.  I guess it depends on what you're looking for particularly."  He explained.

Miss Xantier

Heather then got an idea and says "What would they most like? Because sometimes we can make a muggle object, magical! My friends have done it with their jewelry and outfits including shoes. Bleh, all that girly stuff."

purpleraincloud

It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden cracked his knuckles, and took a swift glance around the store.  He looked for something to buy.
"I don't see anything magical."  He noted.

Miss Xantier

Heather smiled as she cross the road to a shop across them, it was full of muggle things. A pen, computers, paper, and even toilet paper with plugs. She could easily make the pen magical, Avalee's mother and aunt might like a pen that can write on it's own as long as you tell it what to write. Heather shouts to Avalee "WHAT ABOUT THESE?"

purpleraincloud

"That might work, what could you guys do to it?" She asked tilting her head to the side.
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

"I could easy make those pens write on their own, it's like those quick quotes quills, all you have to do is say what you want it to write and it writes it!" Heather smiles

purpleraincloud

It's just another day