News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

What happens in Hogsmead... (closed to all but those invited)

Started by purpleraincloud, July 19, 2009, 01:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee sat and read. Not a particularly normal thing to do while at a pub. But it wasn't a particularly good book. She sat and waited. Drinking cold lemonade, waiting for someone to approach her.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden slowly opened the door to the pub he'd never been to.  He looked around for a familiar face.  Mainly there were only drunk old men sitting in barstools trying to be funny.  He saw Avalee, so he walked up to her.
"Lets see, you're reading a book and drinking lemonade at a pub?"  He asked, raising an eyebrow.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

"Yes, yes I am, and what would you be drinking, in a place like this then?"  Avalee teased lightly. She set her book down and patted the seat next to her. Gesturing for him to sit down.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden looked down at the seat, and sat down.  He motioned for the bartened to come forward.
"One firewhisky."  He ordered.  Then, the bartender nodded and left.
"That seems more appropriate for a pub."  He pointed out, looking at Avalee.

purpleraincloud

"Well, I don't what to get, what do you suggest would be appropriate for this place?" She smiled, and tilted her head to the side.
It's just another day

Aiden

He turned his head towards Avalee.
"A butterbeer."  Aiden suggested.  "Those are good."
The bartender came back with a firewhisky, and put it on the wooden table.  He took a quick drink of it and sat it down, drumming his fingers over the side of the cup.

purpleraincloud

She nodded towards the bartender. "One butterbeer please." She smiled at the old semi-drunk bartender. "Is that better?" Avalee asked, then smiled. She leaned in towards Aiden. "He didn't ask for my id, what is the drinking age here?" She flipped her bangs out of her eyes.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden glanced towards the bartender as he left, not wanting him to over-hear.
"I actually don't know.  I wouldn't worry about it though, they never ask."  He answered, taking a quick drink of his firewhiskey.

purpleraincloud

The bartender set down a butterbeer in front of Avalee. She took a sip. It was warm. "So, Aiden, what do you want to talk about?" She smiled warmly at her very first friend at her new magical school. She put her head in her hand and her elbow on the counter.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden tilted his head to the side, and continued to drum his fingers against his glass absentmidedly.
"Not sure.  Hmm..tell me about yourself."  He suggested after a moment of thinking.

purpleraincloud

tops.Avalee giggled in a non annoying way. "Like what? My favorite color?" She tilted her head to the side. She was wearing a scoop-neck black shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and monochrome black converse, high
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden shrugged his shoulders.
"Anything about you.  Favorite color works, too."  He replied, flipping his dark hair out of his eyes.

purpleraincloud

"Um" She paused she slid her bangs, out of her eyes, "I only ever wear black, purple, red, and green. My favorite color is purple, and I play the viola, so I'm a Orch Dork." She laughed.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden chuckled quietly, and shook his head.  He took another drink of his firewhiskey.
"An orch dork? I've never heard of that."  He said with a grin.

purpleraincloud

"Orchestra dork, so... You?" She laughed, she was feeling the butterbeer, but she slurped down the rest, And ordered another one.
It's just another day