News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Flying around

Started by Miss Xantier, July 20, 2009, 02:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Heather walked up to the Quidditch Pitch carrying a Firebolt, as much as it was expensive, she had some really rich friends and relatives, and they got it for her for her twelfth birthday, incase she ever wanted to try out for the Quidditch Teams. She was wearing dark blue jeans with a dark blue T-shirt with ruffled sleeves. She had her light blue sneakers one, and she ran onto the field and got ready to take off while running, when she reached the middle part of the stadium field she took off fast. She flew out of the stadium and went whizzing around the turrets of the castle and looked in the windows of classrooms, many kids were being taught, but for the sixth years that day. There were no classes, lucky her. She flew around close to the ground, around the grounds. She saw someone just some steps like twenty steps in front of her.

Bucky Black

(Not a ghost, I decided I'd have both of them around but never in the same topic)

Bucky flew towards Heather. "Hello. I'm Bucky back I am The Captain for this year nice to meet you" He said to as he he forwarded his hand as a sign of respect. As he waited for her to shake it he continued. He askedher kindly "So what are you trying out for? Are we battling for seeker?". Bucky began to get impatient and he drew his hand back to the tip of his broom.

Bucky looked at Isabelle's broom to see how rich she was- Woooooow!!!!" Bucky exclaimed "A firebolt and I'm stuck with this crappy Nimbus 2010 wanna trade" He tried to trick her in desperation for the awesome broom. Bucky heard some weird girl yelling out "Ohioooooooo, Ohiooooooooooo, Ohhhhhhiiiooooooooo, Ohhiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooo" and assumed it to be Sky.

Bucky decided he wanted Goio to get keeper position because they where best friends. he decided to sabotage the test so she would win. Bucky exclaimed "Everybody on the earth". He then landed his feet on the ground. Bucky shouted at to talking thickheads to shut up and then told them about the series of high-intensity tests they'd be going through to gain his approval. He mounted his broomstick and flew it in a run up like a plane.

He felt great to be back in the air again. The air whipping His long hair along his face.

Goio and her competitor where first up for Keeper. A very muscly teenager. The teen got saved the first attempted goal Goio missed by far. Bucky pulled his wand out and pointed it to the potions master in the undercrowded stands and muttered something. He stripped of fast and jumped on the field running. Bucky new he succeeded and he said That's a do-over because-", the Potions Master shouted "There's a naked idiot on the field". Bucky knew if it worked he'd run back into the castle naked and run into charms class.

Goio got her do-over and succeeded in making the place. "Next up Heather and Bucky Black".

Miss Xantier

Heather looked at Bucky and says "Hello Bucky, I've of you from Isabelle. You once broke her heart, you guys are like an off n' on relationship! No, I'm not competing against you for Seeker, I'm going for Chaser. You will not have my broom, I know you are trying to trick me. That's an advantage of mind reading powers. I'm Heather Drakson."

She watched as many others tried out and then heard hers and Bucky's names being called out. She flew to where the person calling out names and whacks him in the head and whispers to him about Heather going for Chaser.