News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Apologies (wait until Leah joins plz)

Started by Jackie Saylem, July 24, 2009, 02:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackie Saylem

Jackie walked through the forest making a bunch of noise as she walked on purpose. Every now and then she stopped, listening. She hoped Leah had gotten her note, asking her to meet her here. She had a lot to apologize to Leah for. I mean, they were best friends, and Jackie was naive enough to believe that as soon as she returned, everything would be normal.

Then when she did return, she acted foolishly, shunning Leah and looking with sad puppydog eyes at Nate. She just had a lot happening with her family and she had expected to come back with a shoulder to rest on. She figured she would have two, but of her own selfish accord, she pushed both of them away and secluded herself. Plus, she loved Nate too much to make him unhappy. She would just have to distance herself from him or risk hurting him.

Yeah, she had a lot to apologize for.
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

dobby888

Leah walked to her bed, wondering what was sitting on her pillow.  She was sure that she hadn't seen it there when she left that morning.  She picked it up and sat down on her bed. 

Leah,

I really need to talk to you.  I have so much to apologize for.  Could you meet me in the forest?

Thanks,
Jackie

Leah shook her head sure that she had read something wrong.  Based off of how Jackie had acted before, Leah didn't think she would ever apologize.  She shrugged, glad for once that she was wrong. 

Leah stuffed the note into the pocket of her hoodie and jogged out of the room.  Soon she was running silently through the trees, using all of her senses to find Jackie.  It wasn't very hard, especially with all of the excessive noise that she was making.  Once she saw Jackie, she stopped, waiting for Jackie to see her.

((I hope you don't mind that I went ahead and made my own note.  I can change it if you want.))

Jackie Saylem

((Haha, I was hoping you'd make your own note!))

Jackie whipped her head in the direction of the approaching sound. She saw Leah and smiled. It wasn't just a face, it was a truely happy smile. She dashed over and hugged Leah. Then she immediatly stepped back, rememebring why she was here.

"L-Leah, I'm sorry. I was a terrible friend... and I feel terrible. You have no idea." Jackie said, looking at the ground, ashamed. "I let a guy get between us... And I figured out I was stupid... If I really did love Nate - as much as I do - I'd be able to let him go and be happy... I'm sorry." She finished, wringing her hands together.

dobby888

((Oh good! I wasn't sure if it would count as god-moding though...))

Leah smiled back at Jackie, apology filling her eyes.  She hugged Jackie back, and let her go as well.  She knew that she needed to let Jackie speak.

As soon as Jackie finished her speech, Leah wrapped her friend in a tight hug.  "Jackie, you're my best friend, and I hate myself for taking the love of your life from you.  I missed you Jackie.  And when I was with Nate, it was as though you were there too.  Part of you was in him." 

Leah knew that she was going to start crying eventually, so she didn't stop herself.  Her tears stained Jackie's shirt, but Leah couldn't let her go.

Jackie Saylem

Jackie broke down sobbing too. Part of her in Nate? No, she was sure he had forgotten about her. This made her cry even harder. "I-" Jackie tried to speak, but she hiccuped. Great... She thought, hiccuping again.

"We look like fools." She suddenly said out loud, starting to laugh. "But- but-" She tried to say, gasping for breath. "Thank you for taking care of him... I'll never be able to repay you for that." She finally managed to gasp out. Although, her shortness of breath made it much harder to sound serious.

dobby888

Leah started laughing, which was strange, because she was still crying.  As Jackie started to hiccup, Leah laughed even harder, unable to hold it in.

"Who are we kidding? We ARE fools!"  Leah said, in between her giggles and sobs.  "Jackie, I took him from you! I need to repay you for what I've done! Not the other way around."

Sassugh09

O yer good point but isnt there a way to buy the Mac OS then just dual boot from normal PC?