News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Under the rock

Started by Bucky Black, July 25, 2009, 03:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucky Black

Bucky was working on enhancing a DeLorean muggle motor vehicle with his time powers and he had made a model Flux Capacitor. He had gotten the idea from a movie he had seen on muggle television during his holidays. Of course he could get caught but he honestly wouldn't really care. Because by that time the wizards couldn't banish all of them from the clueless muggles.

Bucky heard a Thunderstruck and hid behind a rock ball. He heard a females panting but did not look for he was scared. He heard it again but before he heard it the rock plummeted hard into the ground. He had a felling the unidentified girl had come with him 5o feet under the ground. He wondered who it was. He had amazingly not been badly injured in the incident and he said hoarsly (He has a rock on his chest of course it's hoarse pepole LOL) "Are you okay there?" He said to the unveiwible girl.

(Would have written more I just don't want you getting off)

(Alexis where are you?!?!?!?!?!?)

Alexis

Alexis slowly got up, and wiped off her dusty clothes.  She shook her head, almost feeling a little dazed fromt he sudden impact.  It happened so suddenly it frightened her.  She heard someone talk, but looked around and saw no one.
"Yeah, I'm fine.  Who is there?"  She asked softly.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Bucky Black

Bucky recognised that voice. He knew it was a girl now he could just tell. He realised who it was. Alexis. "Alexis is that you?" He asked anyway to make sure he was right. For all he knew she could really be a girl. Bucky suddenly became apparent to the darkness and tryed to move his hand into his pocket where the flux capacitor layed heavy. He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled it out. He shown it around the small den he and the girl where in.

He then answered her question "I'm Bucky, Bucky Black and I'm badly bleeding but I have felt worst pain in my time, I will be fine as long as I forget about it. I choose to fell the pain and I do not choose to ever!!" Bucky tryed to move with much difficulty. Sure he could turn back time but they'd still be 50 feet under the ground so it won't help that much.

(We where both pushed/forced/hurled (LOL) 5o feet under the ground by the rock)

Alexis

((Oh, sorry.))

Alexis looked around int he dark place.  She could barely see anything in front of her, so she followed the sound of Bucky's voice.  She crawled a few feet near Bucky.  She coughed from being in this small place, dust was everywhere.
"Where are you hurt at?"  She asked him, looking around.

Bucky Black

Bucky said instantly "I'm fine don't worry please don't" (sorry later I will finish this)

Alexis

Alexis slowly crawled over to him.  She scanned over Bucky, seeing where he was hurt at.  It was dark in here so there wasn't much light to go by.
"Are you sure you are okay?"  She asked with a worried expression.

Alken

I really appreciate the way people are using the forum to communicate and help each other. Thanks to the person who give this

idea to the world and made the world ti tie in a single knot.

-----------------

Alken

Best Offer in Communication medium

Bucky Black

This has gone to far. I fell like swearing at you!!

potter_fan122

((Bucky, seriously. Cusing is not the answer. I feel like swearing at you, but that doesn`t mean I do. See? I say bad things in my head, because no one can hear them there. Alken is an advertisement. Deal with it. He`s not going to stop just because you yell at him. So I`m going to yell at you, because you do this every single time an advertisement come here. And really I`m not yelling. I`m trying to help you, but you won`t see it like that and get mad. So you`ll think I`m yelling.

Whatever. Okay, you just need to stop worrying about advertisements. They aren`t going to go away because some immature kid curses at them.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Bucky Black

Quote from: potter_fan122 on August  9, 2009, 01:15:36 PM
((Bucky, seriously. Cusing is not the answer. I feel like swearing at you, but that doesn`t mean I do. See? I say bad things in my head, because no one can hear them there. Alken is an advertisement. Deal with it. He`s not going to stop just because you yell at him. So I`m going to yell at you, because you do this every single time an advertisement come here. And really I`m not yelling. I`m trying to help you, but you won`t see it like that and get mad. So you`ll think I`m yelling.

Whatever. Okay, you just need to stop worrying about advertisements. They aren`t going to go away because some immature kid curses at them.))

Sure!!

Hey though I didn't swear.

I'm not even sure that person is a person or just a very clever clever machine!!

Anyway your right!!