News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mentor ((Open to EVERYONE! Please come!))

Started by purpleraincloud, August 12, 2009, 12:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

((I'm looking for someone to (as the title says) mentor her. Teach her what she needs to know. Preferably not one her friends, ie(Vivian, Heather, Aiden, Stacey) Someone she doesn't know as well, but someone smart and powerful. NOT a slacker!
I've been on this site for about to months and all Avalee has managed to do is fall in love. Well now its different, now she needs to be at Hogwarts for the reason she came to Hogwarts. She needs magic. I have come to see that on this site more people need to be here for what made all of us fall in love with the books (and sort of movies) in the first place; magic, and the characters.
Thanks for listening to my little rant!))

Avalee was angry at herself she had finally gotten out of her depression, and she was here to work. She wanted a mentor. Someone to teach her. She had a new set of goals, she was going to be an amazing witch. Avalee had always been a nerd, geek, whatever you call it, she was smart and loved school and to learn, she had never skipped a class a day in her life. That's just who she was. But she needed to figure out her specialty. Potions? Defense against the dark arts was popular. She loved her dueling club, but still wasn't sure.

She didn't need love. She needed a proper trainer. Someone who could teach this young sixteen year old girl to be powerful, and use her magic.

She held her wand in her right hand as she ran down the stairs, it was pointed at the ground. She was finally outside. She smiled a powerful smile. She was a new person, driven, intelligent and not a slacker. She would work tireless hours to succeed.Her heart pounded in her chest she looked back at the tall building she had just emerged from. A bigger smile spread across her face. She realized she must have run down seven flights of stairs. In an odd way she was proud. She caught her breath for a moment, then walked briskly out to the grass and down the hill.

She was wearing her favorite jeans and a blue Ravenclaw zip-up hoodie over a comfy t-shirt. She was walking with a bounce in her step. She was happy. She was driven. She was ready to start learning.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

fudge0604

(( PS. As I'm from Norway, I don't use farenheits or what's it called. Here, we use Celcius. :) ))

The wind whispered quietly, the forest path opened up, echoes of running.

A light smell of grass, moist moss, and fresh air.

Flocks of birds taking off from the tops of the trees, creating black clouds.

A boy running. Breathing quickly, his blood rushing.

Albus stood in a semi small clearing in the forest, snow petals falling down. The landscape had been thoroughly changed, as to his extreme training. Inside the thirteen and a half year old boy, power brimmed. Pure energy.
The forest path was covered with thick ice, the trees had ice taps growing on their branches, and the air was cold, you'd feel it itching in your throat inhaling, but he didn't care.

His body was durable, his icy flesh, his light blue skin, he could take degrees down to -200C, but it would've hurt him more than helped him.

In his right hand, he held his 11 inch phoenix feather wand, clutching it tightly. " Aguamenti! " A stream of water went out of his wand, and suddenly froze by a the blink of an eye. Ten ice knifes was floating mid air, and with one clap, flied out, piercing through the nearby trees, destroying the wood, and freezing the bar needles around the area the knives hit.

Going in for the finisher, his hands raised, chest heigth, and closed his hands into fists. Icy spikes started to grow at his feet, and pierced all of the nearby trees.

A deep sigh let out of him, as he looked at the area he'd molested. With a flick of his fingers, the ice slowly started to dissolve.

" I have free time problems. " Albus said casually, whilst he turned his heel and started running to the outskirts of the forest.

Another presence came up at his mental radar, this one was a stranger. His curiosity picked, Albus quickly sprinted at the point he'd felt the girl. Reaching the end of the forest, he saw a mere siluette.

Filling his lungs up, he bellowed out " HEY YOU! YES YOU! " Snickering at his own idiotic behavior, he continued to run to the girl.
He closed up, and smiled. " My name is Albus.  Who... are... you? " He was breathing heavily, as he'd been running for some distance, and used his powers to the extent that he actually felt exhausted.

~Exhausted. What a fitting word...~

Post Potter depression.

purpleraincloud

((I know, I go to Europe for a month to two months every summer, so...))
She laughed at the strange students behavior. She tilted her head to the side, ever so slightly. "Avalee Psych" She stuck out her hand for him to shake, in welcome. She was slightly confused why he was there but was still in a brilliant mood. The weather was nice outside, and a steady wind blew and moved her hair gently.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

((Oooh! Can I join, PLEASE?!?! Stacey isn`t your friend, by the way. She just has control. But you`re happy now, so she won`t kill you. She has all of the elements, especially with Albus nearby, but fire is her main thing. She can do everything from lgihting a twig on fire to making the forest explode. (She would never do that, might I add.) But please?!?!?!))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

It's just another day

potter_fan122

((Thank you!))

"HEY YOU! YES YOU!" She heard the shout from miles away, from deep within the forest. Stacey sat there, legs crossed, eyes closed. She smiled slowly, listening for the reply. She couldn`t hear the reply, but she knew that it was Albus talking to Avalee.

She stood up slowly, without using her hands, and keeping eyes closed. She turned slowly with the wind, letting it turn her. This was her at her calmest. She was at peace with the environment. Her powers taking over her. Her powers of earth filled her, taking her away from her senses. She turned until she faced the direction that would eventually lead to Albus and Avalee. The smile on her face widened until she was grinning broadly.

In the next instant, Stacey was ten feet behind Albus. She opened her eyes, which were the exact color of the leaves on the trees.

"Albus, you aren`t supposed to yell at the other students, it scares them away." She teased, taking a few long steps until she was right behind her friend. "Avalee, please excuse him, he has alone-time issues and likes his Red Bull." She gave Avalee a dramatic look of sympathy, then smiled at Albus and tousled his hair teasingly.

fudge0604

(( She isn't younger. :D I'm playing Albus as a thirteen year old, I always do. I actually mentioned it in my awesome post ;D ))

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((I fixed it. =P I`m used to Alubus being the same age as Stacey.))

purpleraincloud

"Hey Stacey!" Avalee was glad things weren't awkward between her and Stacey. She was excited. "So I need your help, both of you!" She said, she hoped that they would go for it but she was skeptical. She knew Stacey was powerful, but how powerful, and how patient would she be?
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned smugly. It was way to easy to hear exactly what went through her mind.

"Sure, I`ll help you with your elements," She agreed, without even being told what Avalee needed help with. "And my level of patience depends on how you act." She frowned mentally. She really didn`t like Avalee very much. How could she, when the first time she had met her she had found out that she had kissed Aiden. She was trying to get to know Avalee as Avalee, not as the girl who almost stole her husband.

"What can you use, first of all?" She asked. Without thinking about it, she made a tiny ball of dark purple flames and rolled it from hand to hand. She could use all of the elements, with earth being her worse and using ice the least. She was still pretty strong with the earth, but she hated the cold. Albus knew that all too well, especially after ambushing her this winter.

"By the way that was so not fair." She said softly, looking down to Albus. "So not fair."

fudge0604

" You're not fair! " Albus said turning the words around.

" Why don't I help her with the elements! I'm much better! " He said, too confident. Looking around, his concentration was wavering, as his mouth watered for a red bull. A shiver ran down his spine, as his thoughts wandered to his elemental learning's.
Albus smiled, that book, that day.

~ Wow...~ Listening to Stacey ranting, was an annoyance. " You teach her some mental stuffies. " The words spurted out, as he folded his arms, and sighed, this day had been filled with quite many nuisances already.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes with a large smile.

"Albus, Albus, oh dear Albus, don`t you know that I ahve the fire and you have the ice?" She lifted her hands in question, grinning. She loved being around Albus. He was like a little brother to her. A fun, sometimes annoyong, little brother.

*And you, sir, can teach her about the mental stuffies. My practices come from using other people`s powers. You`re better than me at what she needs to learn.* She thought to him, smiling over at Avalee.

fudge0604

Albus looked annoyed over at Stacey bothered. Thinking it over, he gave up.

Not bothering to keep their conversation under the mental plane, " Still, I'm much better on you, at acually practising the elements!  Hmph! " As he spoke, he started to concentrae on most of the things he'd learn in Ginny's classes. He actually realised, that he was better at both things, and at the least much better than Stacey.

" You may start Stacey, if you'd like, but I suggest that we enter the forest to start our practises! "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed. "Albus, do you happen to know where the fire proof clearing is?" She batted her eyelashes, making sure her mind was completally blank as to the location of her favorite clearing. It was the largest clearin in the forest, and fire proof. Perfect for playign with elements.

"And you might want to ask Avalee what she would like to do, since it`s her we are teaching." She batted her heavy eyelashes again, emphasizing their lime color.

fudge0604

" Shut it, Stacey! " Albus said whilst he grinned.

" So what do you want to start with? " He asked curiously, as he waited for her answer, his thoughts wandered again, now wondering why he should help this girl, using his free-time. Snickering, he opened his mouth.

" Before you say anything, I'd like one can of red bull, for every second hour I teach you, ok? I don't know if Stacey wants something, but don't care about her. "

Post Potter depression.