News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

im nothing, a seeingless misfortune

Started by nate, August 19, 2009, 11:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate layd on the dewey grass, feeling evry trickle of watr touching the back of his shirt. He lookd up at the countless stars. The twinkling lights looking so close but so far away. It was almost like he could touch em but evrytime he tried he couldnt quite get em. He turned his head quickly to a sound he heard in the bushes. He didnt say anything as he stared through slit eyes.

((sorry lately my internet has been quiting on me. its rlly slow now but its working :) ))
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

The trees were dark, just like always. It was nice and cool out, too. Dark and cool. It was perfect. Stacey rolled her fingers against each other, and sparks flew from her hands.

But things changed. As she ran, she could feel a familiar roll of power over her skin, making her stop.

Nate. She knew it was him. She instantly let down her mental sheilds and took in Nate`s powers. With the speed of a vampire, she dashed off in the direction that her power source came from. She paused in the bushes, and pushed her hair out of her eyes.

"Nate?" She asked softly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate lookd up through wide eyes. He smiled and stood up and wiped off the sticky grass from his dark pants. "Stacey," he said back.
He smelled the air, smelling her sweet scent and knowing just by that, that it was her. Yep, stacey.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned as Nate smelled the air.
"Hey. Haven`t seen you in a while." She said softly, leaning against the tree and crossing her arms.
Her eyes had muted as soon as she saw him. They were a light blue. Not brillinat, but just a simple light blue.

nate

Nate shrugged,"I havnt been rlly around lately."

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded.
"I know." She replied. He hadn`t been around around since she had gotten married. She had noticed that.

nate

"Just busy is all." He shuffled his feet with his hands tucked in his pockets.

potter_fan122

Stacey chewed on the inside of her cheek, thinking. She eyes swirled purple. She didn`t want to say the wrong thing. She had missed Nate.
"So, how`ve you been?" She asked after a moment.