News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A new school year, a new beginning (OPEN)

Started by Sky, September 19, 2009, 03:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

The wave crashed down towards Sky, but stopped just before it hit her, instead dripping little droplets on her, not the whole wave.
Jason just stood there, smiling.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky held out her hand and stuck it through the wave.

"So you control water?"

potter_fan122

Jason moved so he was beside Sky.
"Didn`t I show you?" He asked, holding his hands out and a flame and a leaf appeared. A strong wished pushed the wave back down into place. "I`m not that great, but I have the basics down."

Sky

"You might have. I'm not sure." She said as she watched his hands making things appear.

potter_fan122

Jason folded his hands together, everything disappearing with it.
"Can you do anything specail?" He asked curiously, reaching out to take her hand.

Sky

Sky shook her head as she took his hand. "Nope. I don't have any special powers, just incredibly gifted with magic." Sky could do almosy spell mutely. She even made some herself.

potter_fan122

Jason nodded.
"Cool. I can do that dark stuff well, of course, but I`m not overly gifted with the other stuff." He replied.

Sky

Sky bowed her head and sighed, a few strands of black hair hanging past her gray eyes.

"Sadly, I was really good at that too. The Dark Lord,...he-he used to pick me to do the Cruciatus Curse on his victims. It shames me to this very day." She said.
  Sky never told anyone the things she's had to do for Voldemort. She was too afraid to talk about it.

potter_fan122

Jason noded slowly, again running his fingers through her hair.

"I did the Imperius Curse. I`m surprised we never crossed each other sometime." He replied softly, trying to comfort her. He didn`t like to talk about his past, and his memories were much clearer and recent than hers, most likely.

Sky

"I keep having this dream. I'm in a meadow and its just so peaceful. So...wonderful. The air is fresh and the sun is warm. There are animals, and a waterfall. Its truely beautiful. And everytime I dream of this I see my parents but I always wake up before I can embrace them." Sky wasn't sure why she told Jason that. She lifted up her head. "Its cold." She said softly. "Would you like to go inside?"

potter_fan122

Jason wrapped his arms around Sky, hugging her to him.
"Sure, Sky." He said softly, even though he was`t really supposed to go into the school anymore. There were one or two people still in the school who knew about him, and they weren`t his friends.

Sky

"Don't worry." She said as she hugged him. " Mostly everyone is at Hogsmead." She knew Jason wasn't supposed to be around here, but she really wanted to be with him. She felt like she's neglected him what with work and all. She sttarted wading to the shore.

potter_fan122

Jason leaned over and picked Sky out of the water, craddling her in his arms. He smiled down at her as he carried her to shore.
Once he got there, he set her down carefully.

"That`s good." He said, "Because I don`t want to leave." He grinned at her.

Sky

Sky smiled at Jason as he carried her. He was really something. Sky took out her wand and pointed it at herself, suddening clean and dry. She dried Jason off as well. "I hate the smell of the lake." She said. 

potter_fan122

Jason smiled as she dried him off magically.
"Thank you." He said, taking her hand again. "Where are we going? The Slytherin common room?"