News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A new school year, a new beginning (OPEN)

Started by Sky, September 19, 2009, 03:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky couldn't believe how fast the  summer had gone by. It seemed like it was just yesterday that she graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Sky was happy. The headmaster had granted her a home in the castle and gave her a job as an assistant to the Potions Professor.
Basically a student teaching job or internship.

She stood in the lake, the cold, dark water up to her pale knees. With her wand in hand, Sky managed to summon a small mason jar from the storage closet.
    She twisted the lid off and scooped the jar into the water. Being an assistant had its pros and cons. Collecting ingredients was almost always a con.

Sky lifted up the jar and inspected it carefully, groaning with frustration when she realized she had only collected murky water and not the gillyweed she was assigned to collect. With a sigh she poured out the dark water and started to search again.

potter_fan122

Jason stood on the shore, facing Sky`s back. He was smiling as she tried to collect whatever it was she was trying to get for the Potions Proffessor. He, himself, was wearing a dark grey long sleeved shirt, and only a couple people knew that it was because of the Dark Mark burned onto his arm. Sky knew about it, and he trusted her with the secret better than anyone else.

He chuckled as she groaned, announcing his presence to her. He tilted his head, grinning. It had been a couple days since he had seen her. She was busy now, and he wasn`t exactly allowed to be at Hogwarts when she was supposed to be working. But he had his ways to get in.

"Hey." He greeted her, wading into the water, not caring if his shoes or pants got wet.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky knew that chuckle. She turned around slowly and saw Jason wading into the water, jeans and all. She smiled warmly and waded over to him, sending the jar back to the shore and putting her wand in her black shorts pocket. She must have looked a mess. She had on baby blue tank top that had a few mud stains and blood dropplets on it. Ugh.
   "I missed you." Sky said softly.

potter_fan122

Jason smiled and reached out to take her hand. Her fingers were a little cold from the water.

"I missed you, too." He replied, using his other hand to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear. "Do you like your new job so far?" He asked softly, his eyes wandering back to hers. He had also been looking to get a job. He had graduated, so it was time to take care of himself, although he was doing that anyway. He had killed his parents, and he had no other family. But so far he had just gotten a few people suspicios about him.

Sky

Sky

Sky shrugged while maintaining her expression.
     "Its not bad. I mean the collecting is pretty rough, but its all so I can be a teacher someday I s'pose." She gently squeezed his hand. "Have you found a job or anything?"

potter_fan122

Jason shook his head slowly.
"Not yet, but I`m not giving up yet." He replied. He was looking, and he was loking very hard, but not many places had open spots for jobs. And if there were, they wanted information that Jason couldn`t give them.

Sky

"I'm sure the headmaster would give you a job. He likes helping people who need a place to start."

potter_fan122

Jason grimaced.
"Me? Teaching kids? Not such a good idea." He said. "I`m surprised I didn`t blow someone up as a student."

Sky

Sky giggled. Jason+ kids= not the best mix.

"You could always work with the animals or in the kitchens." She grinned. "If you worked in the kitchens the elves would do the work for you."

potter_fan122

Jason smiled, squeezing her hand.
"Yeah, I guess I could work with the animals, that might work." He replied slowly.

Sky

Sky gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "You'll find something." She said.

potter_fan122

Jason`s smile widened, and he lifted his hand again to caress her cheek.
"I know I will. Maybe then I can take you somewhere or we can go out to eat." He suggested. It had been a while since they had gotten to do something, and he missed it.

Sky

Sky closed her eyes when Jason's skin touched hers.

"You don't need to take me places. As long as I'm with you it doesn't matter." She said.

potter_fan122

Jason grinned. He never used to smile. His life had been filled with pain, but all of that changed when he met her.
"Maybe I want to take you places." He argued.