News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

^*Nothing*^

Started by Sky, September 22, 2009, 07:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Seth had over-done it. He had never drunken alcohol like he did this evening. But he heard how it could numb the hurt he had and with every drink came a little less pain. By the time he had made it to Hogwarts, it was nearly 11. Well past student curfew.

He stumbled stupidly along the forest, catching himself on trees. He wasn't numb anymore. Now he was angry.

How could she deny him? How could she question his love? So what if he was young? He knew what he wanted. Seth took a swing at a tree, splitting the bark and cutting his knuckles so that blood dripped onto the ground. Oh how good that felt. He took another swing and missed, falling to the ground.

Seth didn't get up. Instead he cried. Why was he crying? He didn't care. It was raining now. Nobody would be here to notice.

potter_fan122

Alice didn`t go back to the school. She couldn`t face all of those people, and especially the other vampires that might question her. So instead she had stayed in the forest, in the trees mostly, where other wandering students might run into her.

But she heard him, and she knew it was him. And she could also tell that he had been drinking. The smell of alcohol wasn`t normal for the forest. She didn`t know if he was ready to to talk to her yet, but she would soon find out. She swung down from the tree she was perched in.

"Seth?" She whispered, knowing that he would hear her. She stayed back, ready to flee if that`s what he wanted. She felt so bad for giving him the ring back, and the empty spot on her left hand was already strange to her. She took a step towards him, letting the moonlight hit her and making her eyes reflect it.

"Seth, are you okay?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Seth looked up, hearing that sweet angellic voice. It was her. Alice Brokeheart.

Seth was soaked in rain, water rushing down the tips of his soft black hair.

Did he look okay?

"I'm fine!" He said over the rain. "Never better."

potter_fan122

Alice took a few more careful steps towards him, not caring that he hair was soaked and sticking to her face.

"Seth? What happened?" It was more of a demand than a question? He had been drinking. She knew that. She could smell it on him, despite the rain. It was just one of those scents that stuck with you, and he reeked of it. "How many drinks have you had?" She asked, again stepping closer to him.

Her eyes scanned over him, searching for anything wrong. She couldn`t see anything, except for the scratch on his knuckles. That was bleeding. Blood.

"Oh, my God." She whispered, taking a step back, eyes getting a little wider. Anger made her bloodlust worse, so did stress and sadness. She had had enough of that in the past two days. She was thirsty.

Sky

"What happened?" He said. "You happened." Seth pushed himself up onto his feet, his expression angry. Seth shook his head. "I don't know how many drinks I've had." He really had no idea. He had had his fill of firewhiskey and a shot of dragon's fire (A shot of strong alcohol.).

He lifted his hands and turned them over, the rain making blood run down his wrist. Then he swore silently to himself and looked at Alice, her eyes wide with bloodlust.

potter_fan122

Alice`s eyes turned cold, a way to hide her emmotions. It had become common for her to do this, especially when she had been a young vampire.

"Seth," She said softly but firmly, "I`m sorry, but I don`t want you to regret this fifty years from now, when you still might look exactly as you do now. I don`t want you to be unhappy, okay? I don`t want you to hate me when this is all over. And I thought I could trust you with the fact that you would act responsibly. When you said you needed to think, I thought you would actually think. I didn`t expect you to get drunk." She said, not stopping to take a breath she didn`t need.

Sky

(ill be back in like an hour)

Sky

((I'm really sorry I forgot.))

Seth couldn't think straight right now. He felt so, so, idiotic. He was ashamed of what he did. Why did he even enter that nasty bar? He knew how Axel would drink, and Seth just assumed  that he would feel better.

Seth wiped his hand on his pants and looked at Alice. He felt like he would fall over any second now, but he wouldn't.

"I'm acting like a selfish  idiot right now." He said. "You don't deserve someone like that." Seth glanced into her cold eyes. "I have to go. If...if your not that upset with me, please come find me in the morning." Seth didn't want her to be around his blood much longer. It wouldn't be good.

potter_fan122

Alice just stared down at his hand. She didn`t want to speak, because then she would have to smell his blood. She`d be able to taste it in the air. And she couldn`t break her concentration to nod. She felt like she was balanced on the edge of a knife.

She couldn`t help it. She was hungry, and her eyes proved that as they deepened to the darkest black possible. The scent of the blood still burned in the back of her throat, calling to her, edging her forward. She stood there, soaked and tense, waiting for Seth to make a smart move.

((It`s okay, You said you wanted yo piss her off. Well, walk towards her. He supposed to be drunk, right?))

Sky

But something changed Seth's mind. He smirked and bit his lip, hard enough to draw blood. He stepped infront of her and softly kissed her upon the lips.

Seth then began walking towards the school like the drunk fool he was.

{:O}

potter_fan122

(( =| That wasn`t exactly what I meant. But.... okaaay.))

As soon as Seth took that first step forward, Alice tensed and straightened up. But he did the thing she had least expected him to do: he kissed her. Two hundred years of patience and control were tested at the moment. The taste of blood so close to her; that tiny little half-drop that met her lips hung there for a second. She tried to resist it, but she wouldn`t be able to wipe it off with her hand, either.

She licked her lips.

Seth was only about ten steps away. A leap, really. She could easily land on his back from here and..... NO. She was not like that. she didn`t drink from humans. She was the good vampire. She shuddered with the effort of staying where she was. That small drop. That was all she needed. After two hundred years, she failed herself when she most needed to be strong. She shivered violently, her eyes the brightest blue they`d been in two centuries.

With a low growl, she took a step forward, all predator. But it was Seth. She growled again, but at herself. The next instant, she was running off deeper into the forest.

((Do ya just want to skip to like... two days later?))

Sky

((I love doing the unexpected ;P  Sure.))

Seth sat at the Ravenclaw table in the Great Hall, his black hair slightly messy due to the fact that he basically just got up. He sipped some pumpkin juice and ate some toast, but didn't want anything else. He kept looking to the entrance, waiting for Alice to show up.

potter_fan122

((I have to go at nine.))

Alice squared her jaw, staring out the window. It was a gloomy day, so was yesterday. She didn`t mind though, because that means that the sun wasn`t out, and she could be in the forest all day. Down in the deepsest areas of the forest where no students were, because most of them were killed if they did go there.

But she had to face him sooner or later. That was why she went downstairs. She could have stayed up in the girls` dormitory all day if she wanted to, but she couldn`t. She fed yesterday, knowing that she would see him again today. She was furious. Seth knew that she was a vampire, and that she had been hungry, but he had kissed her. And he had made his lip bleed, too, so his blood had been transfered to her.

She went down the long stairs at a slow human speed, trying to think of what she would say. She didn`t want to do this, but she knew that to now or never. She stood at the entrance to the Great Hall, her eyes avoiding Seth. He would come to her when he was ready.

Sky

Seth had finished his breakfast awhile go. He was just turning the page of the Daily Prophet, when he saw a new group of students enter. And then he saw Alice standing there. d**n he felt so ashamed for what he did. How should he approach her?

potter_fan122

Alice squared her jaw, deliberatly looking out the long window. She leaned against the wall, crossing her arms. She could feel Seth`s eyes on her, she didn`t need to look at him to know that. His gaze felt like a strem a fire was connecting them.

She would wait. Seth had been the one to... well, make everything go wrong. He was the one who had got drunk. He would have to start it.