News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

^*Nothing*^

Started by Sky, September 22, 2009, 07:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice grinned, playing along.
"Alice. Brokeheart. Alice Brokeheart. She moved her hand so she could shake his, smiling widely the whole time.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Seth grinned and then embraced her, planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

potter_fan122

Alice laughed, the sound like thousands of bells chiming.
"I`m sorry sir, but I don`t know you." She teased, pretending to be ashamed that he had kissed her nose.

Sky

Seth chuckled. "Oh, my apologies dear madam. You're just so...beautiful." He kssed her hand.

potter_fan122

Alice grinned and squeezed his hand.
"Well, sir, not do bad yourself." She gently pushed him with her hip.

Sky

"Eh, I need a haircut and a shave. Then we'll talk." He said, touching his stubbled chin.

potter_fan122

Alice smiled. Her immortal eyes could see every little imperfection in his face. You would think that humans would repulse her with their uglyness, but Seth did the opposite. He called to her like a magnet.

"Well, how `bout you meet me on the edge of Hogmead at seven, and we`ll see what happens?" She suggested, looking up into his eyes. This could work, it really could.

Sky

"You have yourself a deal my lady."

Seth met her eyes and felt happy again. He watched her face, seeing every perfection. But once again, that wasn't the reason he loved her, though he loved everything about her.

"So I will see you at seven then?"

potter_fan122

Alice smiled and nodded.

"Count on it." She said softly. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. She looked forward to tonight. She felt absolutely horrible about telling him no after she had accepted the ring. His little episode the other night didn`t exactly help.

Sky

Seth turned a little red when she kissed his cheek. He prayed that she forgave him. He was so immature. "I'll see you then okay?" Seth said.

((You wanna fast forward?))

potter_fan122

((Sure.))

As soon as Seth was out of sight, she dashed into the forest and found the ring. It wasn`t that hard. Metal wasn`t usually in the dense trees, so she just follwed that scent. She felt a little guilty having it, but she couldn`t just leave it there. Besides, if Seth tried to find it, he never would.

~~~

Alice stood at the edge of Hogmead, a long black coat wrapped around her. She had forgotten to tell Seth to dress nice, but she didn`t want to find him again. She also didn`t waant him to see her dress right away, hence the coat. You could see her black high heels, though.

"Come on." She mumbled, looking around. She knew that she would smell him as soon as he was close enough, but she still couldn`t wait for him to get here.

Sky

Seth was close to Hogsmead now. His hair was cut short and a bit spiky with some gel and his face was clean shaven. He wore a white dress shirt with short sleeves and light blue jeans. He wanted to show Alice that he was mature.

He finally turned a corner and saw Alice standing there, fqcing the opposite way. Seth grinned and walked next to her.

"Hello." He said cheerfully.

potter_fan122

Alice smiled as the scent of Seth reached her nose. He always seemed to smell nice, for some reason. She could smell the gell in his hair and everything.

"Hey." She said, turning around. "Are you ready?" She asked, tilting her head and holding her hand out. She could hold his hand, but she had sworn to herself that she wouldn`t kiss him. Not tonight.

Sky

Seth nodded and gently took her icy hand, feeling the familiar tingle of mixed temperatures.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

potter_fan122

Alice grinned.
"I`m going to watch you eat dinner, then I thought we could go dancing or something." She shrugged, making it clear that the plans were open to change.