News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

^*Nothing*^

Started by Sky, September 22, 2009, 07:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice clenched her teeth, not satisfied with that answer. She looked at the ground, trying hard not to show her anger. He couldn`t even look at her for God`s sake. She was silent for a moment before she spoke.

"But I`m not human, Seth. I`ve killed before, even if I don`t kill now. I`ve lived through a thousand sins, and I`ve been alive since before most of your ancestors. Doesn`t that bother you?" She asked. She just couldn`t understand. He was so incompetent.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Seth shook his head, almost giving up. "What do you want me to say Alice?" He asked, now looking her right in the eyes.

potter_fan122

Alice took a deep breath.
"I want you to tell me the truth." She said softly. It was her turn to look to the ground. She was beginning to feel like this was all just a waste of time.

Sky

"Fine." Seth said. "I am afraid. Infact, its terrifying on some nights. When you're bloodthirsty, the look, the cold, hostile, look you give me gives me chills." Seth kept his eyes on hers, very serious.

potter_fan122

((Do you think that you could be a mod? Not here, I mean.))

Alice looked up to meet him eyes. He was telling the truth, and she knew it.
"Good." She said softly. Now she felt kind of bad. This was supposed to be their second chance, and she was ruining it.

"I`m sorry," She apologized. "Shall we?" She motioned forward.

Sky

((Sure =3))

Seth sighed silently and turned. "We shall." He replied, his tone a mix between happy he told the truth and feeling bad. What was happening to them?

potter_fan122

((Kk. I`ll keep that in mind. I`ll be done with my site soon. I just need to fix some graphics and get the basic posts set up. Then I`d liek you to check it out. XD))

The vampire sighed, too, but silently.
"Now, I`m guessing that you`re wondering where we`re going." She said, a small smile staring to spread across her face.

Sky

((Okie doke.))

"I was kinda wondering that when we exited Hogsmead." Seth said.

potter_fan122

((You wouldn`t happen to have a 900 pixel pic of New York, would you? =) ))

Alice`s smile widend.
"Well, I was thinking that we could go to this little place I know of. Muggle." She said, glancing over at him to see his reaction.

Sky

((Not on this thing, but my step mom ha  pics from her trip to NY on the computer. I can look the next time Im on.))

A small smile appeared on Seth's face. Muggle places were always amusing. He didn't say anything about it though. He kept walking.

((I go to bed now lol. G'night!))

potter_fan122

((Cool. Thanks.))

Alice was grinning now.
"Well, we`re out of the Apparation barrier now, so..." She stopped and turned to face Seth again. She put her free hand on his shoulder. He would know where they were going, so he would just have to ride along. "Ready?" She asked, but didn`t wait for an answer.

After a stomach-wrenching second, they were instantly in a dark alley. Alice ran her fingers through her hair and adjusted her coat. A large was still plastered across her face she looked up to her date for tonight.

Sky

Seth's face was momentarily pale when they arrived in the dark ally. He closed his eyes and brought his hand to his forehead.
"I never really liked apparition." He said with a weary smile. He looked down at her smiling face.
What exactly were they doing?

((Sorry. I can't get on as much again. I had to disconnect the router because our internet screwed up. I'll try to get it running sometime.))

potter_fan122

Alice smiled sweetly.
"You get used to it after about the hundreth time." She replied. She adjusted her coat and squeezed Seth`s hand, leading him to the shadows near the edge of the alley.

((It`s okay. I forgot about this thing. XD ))

Sky

As she led him down the ally, the uneasy feeling in Seth's stomach went away.He looked around, his eyes slowly adjusting to the dark.

potter_fan122

The vampire paused and squeezed Seth`s hand, loving the temperature difference between them. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them and continued out onto the sidewalk. The only people around except for a couple facing the other way.

"So, curious yet?" She asked.