News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Kiss Me!!

Started by Bucky Black, September 30, 2009, 02:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucky Black

Bucky was looking for Isabelle. Things had changed and he knew that they should get back together now. Isabelle was oldernow and more mature. He had matured a lot himself recentlyand knew how disgusting he used to act and looked down on it. He knew they would stick, well at least for longer, now. Bucky wanted to hug her like he used to, Smell her wonderful hair like he used to and most of all kiss her like he used to. He knew she could reject him and has learnt- just in case Heather or Jinks was around- how to block his mind from being read just in case she turned him down. He hoped she wouldn't for the obvious reason that he loved her and also the fact that it was hard to use occlumency on his feelings.

Bucky ran off to the kitchens -granted as that was her favourite place- he arrived at a portrait of a fruit bowl at one point and he tickled the banana and this gained him access to a secret passage. This passage led to the one an only, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry kitchens. An elf meet meet Bucky at entrance he quoted "welcome master Bucky sir, welcome to the party" Bucky replied "Party?", "yes hosted by your girlfriend". The problem was he has had so many girlfriends recently he couldn't know which. "Thanks mate!!" Bucky said hi-fiving the elf to make him fell happy. Bucky entered the kitchens and he immediately almost had a heart attack. Reeter Skeeter came out and Shouted hysterically "Welcome to the party". 'Hey" Said Bucky overly shocked.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked around the castle, she wondered what Bucky was doing at that time, she knew that he had done alot of growing up since they had broken up but she just wasn't sure anymore. She had dated other guys, but they all just used her. Some to get better grade, some to be more popular, and others stuff. Some had even tried to do the worst thing possible, and that was the odd thing. She never liked saying it, it had always reminded her of Hammy and Gibson. Both rude, and wanted to do the same thing. She was glad they were gone now, but what if she met them when she graduated or when she left the safety of the school. Sure, she knew some fighting techniques, but they wouldn't always work. She was wearing her long blonde hair in a big braid, and wearing a striped light purple and black striped long-sleeved shirt and skinny jeans with black boots. She suspected that Bucky would probably be down in the kitchen looking for her.

She tickled the Banana and the door opened, and she walked into the kitchens, and was met with a squeaky House-Elf named Bob, she had met him before and he says "Hello Mistress Isabelle, Welcome to the Party being held by Master Bucky's girlfriend!" She shook her head, she knew whether he knew it or not, that he had so many girlfriends and that he was still in love with her. She entered and saw that evil Skeeter lady from the Daily Prophet hop out. So he was dating Skeeter?  She laughed to herself, but loud enough to draw attention to herself.

Bucky Black

Bucky began to look for Isabelle. He then bumped into a girl. nuts it's my old fling Bucky thought quickly trying to get away. she stopped him in his tracks. She stood in his only escape  "Do you wanna break up with me because if you I'll kill you". Bucky wasabout to say No when he heard a distant laugh "Yes I wanna break up with you" Bucky said. Bucky began looking for Isabelle when the girl jumped on his head. Bucky made monkey noises trying to get her off. Bucky reached for his wand and pointed it at the girl "Realisho" He shouted. The girl let go and fell in the making. "Silenco" He shouted towards her. The girl immediately stopped screaming "Pertificous Totalas" He said to finalise his deal.

Bucky heard the laugh in a northerly direction near the door "Isabelle" Bucky shouted. He made it to the door he bumped into a female. It was Isabelle. in the making he landed on his knees making it look like he proposed which he had not. How was he going to get out of this. he hoped he would get to explain. It seems times like these always drag on. Hurry up will it.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle shook her head, and says "Why do you look like you're proposing? Explain! Why is Skeeter here?" She smirked, he was always getting into the wrong situation and problems. She crossed her arms, she then saw Bob once again and says to Bob "hey Bob! Get me a chocolate fudge cake with chocolate icing and extra chocolate!" Then Bob came back with her cake, and summoned a chair for her to sit in, and Isabelle says to Bob "Thanks!" and sits in the chair, and starts picking up some chocolate chips on the cake and nibbling on them, while she awaited an answer from Bucky.

Bucky Black

Bucky answered fastly " Well I triped and I don't know about that crazy pregnant dog I am niot hosting it here" His voice was not filled with much clarity in his rush to explain. Buckythen asked Isabelle "Can we please get out of this place ( sorry in ten minutres)

Miss Xantier

Isabelle listened carefully, and noticed that it wasn't totally clear but she did understand most of it. So she grabbed Bucky's arm and balanced the cake in her other hand, she tossed it into the air and she grabbed her wand from her boot and levitated the cake and got Bucky back to the Gryffindor Common Room. Then says to him "Repeat what you were saying before! I didn't understand what you were saying, just that you wanted to get out!"

Bucky Black

(Sorry I had to get off the computer before)

Bucky said calmly "I fell over and landed on one knee and as for Sketer I wouldn't know I was only in there for five minutes" He then said "I would realy like to talk to you can sit down on te coach please I will start the fire" Bucky sat down and he pointed his wand at the fire. "Accio marhmellows" shouted Bucky said "It's cold take my jacket . For me" He then took it off. He didn't mind the cold as much as most people. He was smart enough to warm himself up.

(sorry again lol)

Miss Xantier

Isabelle sat on the couch and flicked her wand. She nodded as she listened to Bucky. Then just after Bucky offered his jacket, Isabelle declined, and when his back was turned, a blanket landed on her lap and began tucking itself around her, making sure she was warm enough in it.

Bucky Black

Bucky then said "Now look This isn't easy for me, please don't laugh" he was spending every millisecond off free time he had to make up something "I miss being with you and I have changed I also have made sure you never see Hammy or Gibson ever again". Bucky then said "Look this is your decision not mine, do you want to get back together, this time I'll make it work out for the both of us" he then comforted Isabelle by looking the portrait with his wand so no one can enter.

Bucky was pretty sure she probably would say no. Yet he could only hope. If she said no he would probably go emo like she haddone herself. Bucky ate a Marshmellow to try to relive the stress of the anticipation. Bucky ended up eating twenty so quickly because he felt quite irregular and sick like he shouldn't be sitting there. Bucky had ended up going to the cake to knowing it would have some sort of magic in it. Bucky finalised with "I only broke up with you because I knew you where going to do it to me and I couldn't take that,that is why I dated all those girls to try and fill the cracks but it didn't work because none of them where as good as you where to me" he wastelling the utter truth. No lies

Miss Xantier

Isabelle listened to Bucky, and when he asked her to get back together. She wasn't sure of what to do. Should she say yes or no. Then she heard him telling her why he had broke up with her and dated all those other girls, then she made her choice "Okay, but if it starts to go wrong again we break up!" She flicked her wand so people could enter the Common Room, and she just stared at him. Expecting something to happen.

Bucky Black

Bucky was not sure what to do now. Should he kiss her or would she do many bad things back to him fora huge huge payback. Bucky opt to just use his top lip to peck the bottom of hers-if she was going to hit him he had time to guess of it and dunk. Bucky moved forward slowly as if all was a dream. He pecked her like he planned but then he started kissing her. He loved her too much not too.

Bucky waited for a slap but received none. Yet he didn't receive any kissing back either. What was going on. Bucky pulled back and ran off towards the grounds felling upset she had not kissed back. He was looking for someone to talk to. He decided stupidly after felling very distaught to go to the forest too look for someone.

He heard strange noises as soon as he entered the forest yet he did not care. He felt like he ran out because he felt like he was using her as shewas not kissing back.Bucky was looking for a nice vampire. It would be cool. They are very wise. They would know what to do. After all even the young oneshave been alive for like 1000 years near this area .For now.