News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Too do or not too do]

Started by Bucky Black, October 4, 2009, 09:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucky Black

Bucky had been asking himself all week 'Too do or no too do?' this was because he had recently found out where his real perants lived. It was sent to his muggle address by the Australian Government. He knew they had abandoned him and that if they wanted him back they really had to explain. He was now looking for a decent bar to help him forget his troubles. He knew it wouldn't help but at lest there would be pepole there to help him make his decision. He decided to enter the knew bar could "Bobs Country Bunker" for it was apparently very cool.

Bucky entered the bar and sat down at a nearby stool next to the counter. Bucky could over the bar tender. He said to him "Mate I'll give you ten extra Galleons for you to keep and I'll pay for the drinks if you just let me I'm felling kind of low I need a pick me up" He explained The bar tender replied "Hey what the heck I remember when I was young I never got my pick me up here have one on the house" He said really just wanting theten Galleons.

Bucky drank quietly watching bands coming in and out playing there stuff the bartender told Bucky "Did you know that these bands are muggles they think they're in a muggle bar that is why I named it "Bob's country Bunker it is a name of a pub in a movie called 'The Blues Brothers' Bucky asked the bartender "Why would the Blues Bothers go to a County music bar?" Bucky asked getting intrested. The bartender obviously liked muggle things because of the way he described things. He told Bucky all about the movie not just that one part using the proper names and ages for each of the automobiles.

Bucky became depressed again. The alcohol wasn't working it didn't even taste good to him anymore. It wasjust a habit to keep drinking kind of like breathing to him at this moment of time and he was hyperventilating every time he finished his glass. Bucky finally opt to think about something else that is why he asked about the moviereally to be  quite honest. Yet he did enjoy it. The only problem was he had nothing else to think about he needed someone to bring up a subject to him.

(Sorry just 'uper obsessed with the Blues Brothers)