News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Need HELP

Started by DokkenSuite, April 6, 2002, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

I have not read the #4 book yet,but who died in it.I read part of the news and someone said that there couldn't be two deaths in a row. :-/ :-/
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

Everyone, I think we all need to agree not to give this information away!!! DDPC, you may want to know now, but you will enjoy the book much better if you don't know!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Yeah.  No one tell!  Finding out for yourself is a good feeling.  My friends wouldn't tell me either, but now I know!  It was a shocker...
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

That's alot guys.All I wanna know is who died.I onley want to know so if it's someone i like i won't.(I'm very amoitional.I cried at the end  of pokemon1)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

I cried when the person-who-will-remain-nameless died in GoF.  But here's a hint: It's not a main character until this book.

DokkenSuite

That's a little better,but what is Go4 or what ever you said? :-/

GoF=Goblet of Fire
SS/PS=Sorcerers Stone/Philosophers Stone
CoS=Chamber of Secrets
PoA=Prisoner of Azkaban(or Ponies of America!;) )

hpcoolest5

So, HBC, DDPC, Cassandra, Cassie, Cass, whatever... did you read the book yet? ??? :D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Yeah!  Have you finished the 4th book yet, or found out who died?

DokkenSuite

I don't have the book.I have know clue if our libery has it in.So chances are I haven't read it yet.

hpcoolest5

;D He, lol. Does lol mean laugh? I tink it does. Anyway, laugh! Hehehehehe! I've read all four -not the fifth- books twice each! My brothers (i have two) own the 1st, 2nd and 4th books and I own PoA. Except my brothers don't like HP - how could they not!!? - so I sort of own their books now. I m so lucky! :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

heehee!  Lol=laugh out loud (or laugh on line.  Either/or)

hpcoolest5

;D Okey dokey, ShuiBee! Hehe, lol!!! Rhime, they do! Have you seen star wars? You know Yoda? Heehee! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I've seen all the movies.

hpcoolest5

Me 2! Love 'em. Absolutely love 'em. Heehee, love them I do! ;D Did you see Yoda flying in War of the Clones? Have you seen the third movie? No-wait- that's not made yet... Oopsies! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!