News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Prisoner of azkaban

Started by pansy, December 31, 2002, 08:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pansy

Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

pansy

This forum is started by pansy! I allow anyone, young or old to discuss anything they want about the harrypotter films and books or jsut about anything.

Age-13
location-liverpool, England
birth-dec-9-1989

pansy

I have a question for those hwo read this. You know where it says stuff like "Im a llama?" Well, how can you change that and how do you get pictures at the sides and everything. Im sick of being the llama! LOL

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

lol!  
Well, all you have to do is go to the top of the page, and find the button that says "Profile" with the picture of a baby's face next to it.  Then, edit it... there, you can change everything!  Your sn, your pw, your signature, and side pictures!  To add images into your signature, find the url of the pic, and paste it in between [im.g] [/img] (but the period isn't supposed to be there!)

Example:  [img.] http://www.blahblah.com [/img]
Make sure there are no spaces, and that there is an http.  Hope that helps!  If not, tell me... I'll figure out what I told you wrong.

BTW---  A note.  Exessive or very big pictures on the side, or in your signature can get annoying, and it takes up a lot of space, so please refrain from picking out pictures that take up a whole screen! :)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Emma G.

pansy

Lol Means " laugh out loud" simple as that. Have fun!

Gengi

I've always thought 'lol' as 'Laughs a lot' even though I know it's 'laughs out loud'. ^^; ;D
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

When I was like.. 11, I was told lol meant Laugh OnLine.. *shrugs*

Gengi

Ah, who cares! 8) I say "looalloaaaloaal!!!" now, when I'm reading it out loud. :^D Heehee.

Heh!  That's so silly, you silly goose!

Gengi

Goosy goosy gooosyyy!  ^o^

*Timmy was an average kid.. that no one understands.  Mom and Dad and Vicky always giving him comands.  Blue.. and.. gloom.. right.. to his room.. and something else about the ODD PARENTS, fairly odd parents.  Wands and wings, floaty crowny things!  OOD PARENTs, fairly odd parents.. and.. other.. stuff..*  Ho..ho.. lurve that show! ^_^

Gengi

YOU'RE SINGING IT WRONG! *pings* You GOOSY!!! ;D

Timmy was an average kid that no one understands, Mom and Dad and Vicky always giving him comands. (BED TWIRP!! Yah-hahahahaa!) Doom and gloom up in his room, is broken instantly! By his magic little fish who grant his every wish! 'Cause in reality they are his ODD PARENTS fairly Odd Parents!

And...yeah! ;D A bunch of ryhming stuff that's way to fast to say! ^.^ Lol.

Loves it toooo!!! ^^