News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Silk and Stone

Started by LavyBrown, November 19, 2009, 02:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy pushed the heavy door open, leading out of the school to the steps. She wasn't sure what she was doing or even why she was there, walking slowly down the steps. A cool breeze ran across her bare shoulders and ruffled the bottom of her nightgown, which hardly reached her knees.

She was down the stairs and stepped onto the cold grass below her feet. She looked around, seeing every detail of the school grounds like it was midday. The moon was full, shining brightly overhead. It was a peaceful seen, the kind that everyone hopes to have but really get.

She was halfway to the lake when she was suddenly aware that she wasn't alone. She looked around to see who it was.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Sky

The large, but skinny black wolf trotted along across the grounds to the lake, making not a sound. His sky blue eyes held a sense of lonelyness as they looked up at the moon.

Axel didn't really understand why he was feeling so down. Maybe it was his longing for a friend, something he hadn't had in awhile. But the lonelyness was nipping at him all night, so he decided to go outside and enjoy the cool brisk air.

As the lake grew closer, Axel sensed another presence very close. Would they be afraid of him? Or would they not mind? So Axel transformed into his normal, ordinary human self. The tall, too skinny, but fairly toned red head with spiky hair and lonely sky blue eyes stood in place of the wolf, waiting for the person to walk by.

potter_fan122

"Lavy?" Stacey asked, her brown eyes looking black in the soft light of the moon. "What are you doing out here?" She hadn`t seen Lavy in a while, but then again, she hadn`t seen anyone in a while. Third shift was a crappy time to work, and she didn`t even get to see Aiden as much as she would like to. She was still dressed in her work clothes from the Three Broomsticks-- jeans and a dark long-sleeved shirt. Not only could she be armed without anyone noticing, but the dark colors kept the worse stains from showing. She was glad her boss gave her full run of the place when she was there.

The wind pushed her hair out of her eyes, and she glanced towards the trees, sensing something. She ran her hand over her sleeve, feeling the line of her wand against her forearm.

"Are you okay?" She added. Lavy had helped Stacey deal with the voices in her head, but she never knew if Lavy still heard them or not. Of course, there could be a million different things wrong, but she thought she would start with the basics.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled at the two new additions, "I'm fine," She said quietly, she knew they would both hear her, "I've been away...again. But I'm back...again." She turned to Axel, who was still pretty far from her and Stacey.

"I'm Lavy, by the way," She said looking him over in the moonlight. He looked fairly normal, except for his eyes. His eyes seemed like that of an old man, who had seen more pain and sadness then he cared to remember. His eyes reminded her of her own. Everytime she looked in the mirror she would see that same look in her eyes. She felt for him.

"I don't believe we have met yet."

Sky

Axel walked closer, close enough to see the other two clearly beneath the moonlight.  He held out his hand to greet Lavy.

"I'm Axel Hampton. Gryffindor seventh year." Despite how he was feeling inside, he was calm and friendly. He then turned to Stacey to shake her hand as well.

"I believe we met a few months ago. You're...Stacey, right?" His eyes had looked like an even brighter shade of blue, almost white because of the moon.

LavyBrown

"I'm a no year. I hardly ever go to class. I mostly use the school as a hide out," Lavy stopped for a moment, feeling Axel's mood when they shook hands. His emotions were very low, not depression but worse then just melancholy. She didn't know why his emotion struck her so strongly. She was used to feeling others emotions, even on occasion changing them with her words.

She looked very long at him as he turned to Stacey to shake her hand. His eyes seemed to give way to his feelings while the rest of the exterior seemed rather unaffected. She felt to urge to comfort him, to hug him but resisted, remembering that they had just met and that might make him very uncomfortable

potter_fan122

Stacey shook Axel`s hand and smiled kindly.

"Yeah, I`m Stacey. You met me when you first got here. Practically ran you over." She smirked and shrugged an apology, but turned to face Lavy again. For some reason, she shivered, and only after did she know why. She had felt Lavy see his emmotions. She ran her hands over her arms, looking at the ground. It still felt weird to be able to absorb Lavy`s powers.

"You said you were back... again. How long are you staying?" And what happened? She added the end as just a little push towards her old friend.

LavyBrown

Neo happened is what happened, I'll explain later. And sorry. i forget that your powerful enough the absorb some of my energy.

"So what are you two doing out here at this time of night. You know students aren't suppose to be out of their beds, let alone outside the castle. I know you know that Stacey. And assume you know that was well, Axel, seeins how your an older student."

Sky

Axel grinned, running his hand through his hair.

"Older students like to break the rules."

He looked out ove  the grounds.
"I like to run at night. I was thinking about going tonight."

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled fainty as Lavy replied to her mentally.
It`s okay, i can block you out if I want to, I just forgot to put up the block. She didn`t question her when she said that she would explain later. Either Lavy would spill, or she would become very annoying.

"Have the rules ever stopped me? As long as my grades are good, they don`t care what I do. I think the Astronomy proffessor is kinda scared of me." She smirked and shifted her weight on one foot.

LavyBrown

"He well may be. But unfortunately for you, I most certainly am not.However, fortunately for you I really don't care if your out of bed. I'm more worried about you. I wouldn't suggest running around the forest. Ever. There are some nasty beast in there who are just waiting for their next meal to waltz right in there."

Lavy shivered slightly as a breeze went across the grounds. For a moment she had forgotten that she wasn't in warm clothing at all. She looked across the lake for a moment before turning back to them, "Wouldn't want you to get hurt."

potter_fan122

Stacey replied with a roll of her eyes. She snapped her fingers and a blue flame appeared in her hand.

"Don`t you know by now that I can take care of myself? I`ve been in that forest so many times, the monsters should be scared of me. You know that I have a temper."

Her words were confident and sure, but her mind was in a whirl. Lavy had done it again, with just a single sentence, she had made her head go into a flurry.

Wouldn`t want you to get hurt.

The words echoed around her mind, and pictues soon followed. Her and Aiden. Their home together. Then future dreams; her and Aiden, but with a baby. Yes, it was something they had thought about and decided on and Albus had pften teased her on when she was going to get pregnant. She realized that she would have to start thinking about being safe, in more than one way.

Sky

((OMG OMG OMG OMG! Little Staidens![stacey+aiden babiez))

LavyBrown

Lavy laughed, "Actually I was talking to Axel in that moment. But it is good that your thinking about Aiden and your future family. Wouldn't want you to get hurt either."

Lavy turned again, feeling like she was being watched. Another breeze reached them, "Do...do you feel something. Or hear something. Or am I just going crazy." She feel silent, "I think I am going crazy," She said more to herself then to Stacey or Axel.

potter_fan122

Stacey blushed, her eyes flashing pink.
I have evil friends. She thought as she crossed her arms. Her eyes scanned the trees.

"I feel something, but I also feel everything." She paused to expand her mental radar. "Yeah, I can`t see anything, but that doesn`t really mean there`s nothing out there." The image of Neo flashed through her mind.