News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

:good morning:

Started by potter_fan122, November 22, 2009, 07:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

The morning was crips and cool, the threat of winter coming ever closer. The house was quiet except for the occasional clank of pans as she shuffled around in the kitchen. It was about nine in the morning, Saturday. Stacey was happy here. This was the house she had always dreamed about, and she shared it with her husband. The smell of pancakes filled the air, and there was a hot stack sitting on a waiting plate.

"Aiden," she called merrily, sweeping her hair into a ponytail, "breakfast is ready." Stacey, herself, was already dressed in jeans and a dark green tee. She looked out the large window over the sink. The trees had lost all of there leaves and prety much everything was a dismal shade of grey, but she was happy. It was warm in the house.

"Come on, or they`ll get cold." She knew that he could smell the pancakes. Their fluffy goodness would fill the whole house with a warm, buttery smell. Snapping her fingers, a drawer slid open and two forks flew out. She caught them easily and set them down next the plate of pancakes.

There it was, a creak. Finally, she thought as she took the last pancake off of the skillet and threw the spatula into the sink. "Good morning." She greeted, her eyes shining blue. Stacey turned to see her husband walk into the room.

status- finished.
wanted- aiden gray
notes- i took the liberty of making it pretty. =D
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden walked into the warm kitchen, the smell of pancakes instantly hitting his nose as it's creamy scent filled the entire house with it's sweetness.  His eyes swarmed with a light brown,an almost off shade of gold as he grinned a warm smile as well.

He turned the corner, and walked over to Stacey barefoot.  He was wearing long black shorts, and a gray sleeveless shirt.   His hair was unkempt and messing, showing that he obviously just woke up.  His eyes were shining with happiness despite just having woke up a few minutes ago, and his face was full of life.

Aiden stood in front of Stacey, and he wrapped his arm around her waist to lean forward and kiss her gently on the lips then her cheek.
"Honestly love, you didn't have to make me breakfast."  He whispered with a large grin.

((Oooh I like the way you made the post look!))

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned and returned the kiss. She loved how she could get up so early and stay up so late. She didn`t need much sleep, and Aiden needed less. He just liked to sleep in.

"If I don`t feed you, who will? I believe the only thing you can make is spaghettii." She teased him lightly, leaning against him. She lifted her hands to run her fingers through his messy hair. She tilted her head and her now bright blue eyes ran over his face. She stopped when she met his eyes, then she frowned. "Really, my moon, what do you have against my pancakes?" She pretended to pout, trying to old back laughter.

((Whys? I can make it prettier.))

Aiden

Aiden chuckled, focusing on every ascpect of her face.  He couldn't help but grin every time he saw the brightness in her eyes.  His own eyes couldn't hide the golden sparkle glowing in them.

He made a face as if he was offended.
"What's wrong with spagetti?"  He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Aiden ran his thumb across her cheek, and kissed her there softly.  Aiden then leaned back to look at her face, the smell of pancakes still fresh in the air.
"I have nothing against pancakes.  I just don't think you should cook for me is all."  He pointed out with a grin.

potter_fan122

((Wow. I soooo misspelled spagetti.))

Stacey smiled and rolled her eyes, steping back to reach for one of the plates.
"Come on. You have to let me do something around here." After Aiden took his plate she got her own, grabbing a bottle of syrup and poured some over her own stack.

"What would you like me to do in my free time?" She asked sweetly, tossing the bottle to Aiden. "I can make some awesome spagetti if you want me to. I know how to make some killer meatballs."

She was still smiling as she cut into her breakfast and took a bite.

Aiden

((Haha. Wow.))

Aiden chuckled again, but this time it was more a laugh.  He shook his head as he pulled out one of the drawers and took another fork for him.  He grabbed the bottle of sweet syrup and poured it over his own hot pancakes.

Aiden took a bite, and turned to Stacey as he still smiled.  He hurriedly chewed, and swallowed.
"Now are you really offering or just making fun of my love of spagetti?"  Aiden teased.

potter_fan122

"Both." Stacey replied, still grinning.

"I can make some absolutely killer meatballs, if you`d like spagetti." She took another bite, swallowing quickly. "Plus I think spagetti is something you`ll let me cook, since obviously I can`t make good pancakes." She looked down at her plate, trying to keep from laughing out loud. She knew that her cooking wasn`t that bad. She could make lots of things, but only because she had made them over and over again.