News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hangin' Around (Sky)

Started by Miss Xantier, November 28, 2009, 12:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Alex smiled at everyone she passed in Hogsmeade, and waved as well. Many things had happened to her in the past few weeks. Fox and her went camping in the Forbidden Forest, looking for Big Foot. She laughed to herself at that thought. There was no such thing as Big Foot. Though it was fun. Then she went hiking up a mountain during the summer break. Now they were all back! All together in one place, with some new students and some old ones. She knew she'd have her friends. Even the odd Bucky was there, along with Alexis. Her sister was here as well, probably hanging with Avalee and Heather. Those girls pretty much never separated. Being a Ravenclaw was awesome! She went into a shop with many different amulets and gems for sale, all had magical means to them. Then she heard the door open, and hear the familiar voice of....

Sky

"Hello Alex." Sky said with a cheerful smile. "Doing some Christmas shopping?" Sky had a couple bags in her hands, using today to go buy presents for her friends and Jason.

She yawned. "You wouldn't believe how early I had to be at some of these stores just so I could save some money." Sky glanced out the window, some snow falling to the ground. Luckily she was dressed warmly in her dragon hide boots and teachers robes.

Miss Xantier

"Hey Sky." says Alex with a happy smile. "Yeah, my sister could use some more necklaces. Plus I need get presents for everyone." Alex held up some of the necklaces with different gems on them. "Yeah, I had to up and here by 5am. Just to get here before the mobs of shoppers. Plus, the almost free stuff!" Alex looked out the window that Sky had. Seeing that it was snowing, she was lucky to have looked at the clouds. "It's look likes it's cold."

((Alex is wearing this))

Sky

Sky nodded. "Its pretty chilly. An owl went out to the teachers saying that the students weren't to be out too late because we might get a lot of snow." Her eyes scanned the many shelves, most of the having empty spaces where items were before they were purchased.

"I was thinking about getting some hot cocoa. Would you like to join me? My treat."

Miss Xantier

"I thought so!" Alex stared out of the window, to see snow falling gently from the sky more and more, piling up on the window sill. She had just gotten in when the crowd of people were thinning in some of the stores. Then she heard Sky ask her to cocoa. "Sure! It would feel good after that nasty cold weather!"