News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Digimon vs. Pokemon (stupid right. But it needs to be said)

Started by James156, December 13, 2009, 10:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James156

Digimon is so much better than Pokemon. For one thing, they can digivolve and can change when they want, with the help of their partners/digivices/crests/eggs, etc. Unlike pokemon, who change and cant change back. that stinks, and the only thing that helps them evolve is training, not love and companionship. Also, digimon have their own world, which the chosen ones (the digidestined) can only enter. In pokemon, they are the same world and everyone has one (or two or three or whatever number they desire). And three, in digimon, the digidestined/digimon are in trouble and are depended upon to save the world(s) time and time again, while in pokemon, they are just battling to get to the top. Where is the real story?

Anyone post your comments, i would love to hear them.  ;D :D ;)
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Bucky Black

Quote from: James156 on December 13, 2009, 10:22:30 AM
Digimon is so much better than Pokemon. For one thing, they can digivolve and can change when they want, with the help of their partners/digivices/crests/eggs, etc. Unlike pokemon, who change and cant change back. that stinks, and the only thing that helps them evolve is training, not love and companionship. Also, digimon have their own world, which the chosen ones (the digidestined) can only enter. In pokemon, they are the same world and everyone has one (or two or three or whatever number they desire). And three, in digimon, the digidestined/digimon are in trouble and are depended upon to save the world(s) time and time again, while in pokemon, they are just battling to get to the top. Where is the real story?

Anyone post your comments, i would love to hear them.  ;D :D ;)

Only little kids like either lol

James156

Hey, i love to revisit my childhood. I used to watch them when i was little. still pretty awesome now, though. LOL!!! :D :)

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

James156

Magnaangemon can beat your...(thinking of a pokemon name) charizard anyday!!! Bring it on!!

LOL. I love charizard, i cant do that to him!

~Harry Potter~

I think both are currently really overdone now but going back to the very first season of both, I feel Digimon had a much better plot line and show structure.  Digimon actually had a plot while Pokemon just seemed like however many random plots strung together on a very lose thread of consistency. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

James156