News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thread Necromancy

Started by ~Harry Potter~, December 19, 2009, 01:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

I thought we covered this before but since it is coming up again I will remind people.  If something hasn't been posted in for over 6 months it is normally clear to say that it is dead and to let it stay dead.  It is very rude and annoying to bring back posts that are really old just to get a free post in it.  Also please don't encourage people who do this by posting back to their replies.  It seems like we got a Botter or two on the site currently that is doing so, please ignore them if you can until we can get Admin to take care of them. 

And if you haven't guessed this process is called thread necromancy since it is bringing back to life the dead threads and like most undead, they are worthless and not fun so please don't do it. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Bucky Black

I belive if you were part of the story beforehand. You can bring it back.

fudge0604

You can bring old threads back, if you want to add something, or want to maybe discuss something again.

Even though, if you want a new discussion, it's better to just make a new thread.

Post Potter depression.

Miss Xantier

I've actually just ignored those posting those.

Bucky Black

I made a new post off a topic Bucky was in (As DR) when I started.