News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My harry potter stories!

Started by pansy, January 3, 2003, 07:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pansy

These are not coping the four books! This is jsut some made up little episodes about ron, harry, hermoine and everyone else. Thanks!Pansy
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

pansy

Harry reached into his trunk and pulled out his sneakescope that his best friend, ronald weasley, had gotten him for his birthday in his third year or hogwarts. It had been stuffed into uncle vernons old socks for some time by now and Harry was scared to touch it.
Harry was now in his sixth year at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and was still part of the gryfindoor quiditch team.
The sneakascope whistled angrily and harry had to put it down jsut to cover up his ears.
"Shut it up!"Yelled Ron as he came in the room and attempted to stomp on the glass ball.
"No don't!"Yelled Harry pushing ron out the way. He stuffed the tool back into the socks and then sat down on his bed. "I don't want you to smash it! Its a great present!"
"I don't like it! Can't we jsut give it a stomp! Everything is untrustworthy in this place, especially malfoy!"

The next class was defense against the dark arts and harry and ron both met up with tehir bushy haired and long toothed friend Hermoine. Hermoine was something you would call a "Mudblood" but nobody ever said that around higwarts, except draco malfoy. He now came strutting down the hall with he two body gaurds crabbe and goyle and stopped in front of the three gryfindoors.

"You again."He said. "Please will you care to get out of my way."Ron scowled and gripped his wand angrily but Harry stopped him.
"Go away Malfoy, you not wanted here."Harry said.
"Really scar head?"He asked.

Hermoine glared angrily at Malfoy and tapped her prefect badge (compliments of Hermoine_G) Malfoy took one look at her and walked away, having his wand lowered by pansy Parkinosn, his slytherin girlfriend, who had been really since the yule ball.

I need to know what you think of my stroy so I can post more. I want to thank Hermoine_G for the prefect Idea and I also read her posted story which was really good!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Cool!  But these belong in Harry Potter Fan Fiction and Art.  :)
Please continue! ^_^
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

Read and post at my story.  It's called a story of my own.  Please forgive spelling errors.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

pansy

Hry, this is pasny. You can find the rest od mystory in fan fiction and art under the thread that say "Continue from news and rumors" with Pasny right beside it. If you enjoyed the start of my story look at the next chapter, its all about the start of dracos revenge.

Pansy :-*

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

coolness *walks off to go check it out*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Emma G.