News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

-expanding my horizons-

Started by potter_fan122, January 3, 2010, 09:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Hendrix

"Oh, i'm Virgil Hendrix." he said as he jetted through the door into the snow heading towards the school.

((D: Me too))

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

potter_fan122

Jason ran his hand through his hair as he follwed Virgil, a little curious about why he left so fast.

"Hey," He said as the bitterly sharp winter wind hit him. He shivered and pulled his coat tighter around him. "How long`s it been since you saw Sky?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Virgil Hendrix

"Um, before yesterday, about a year.  I came to get a job here, and we bumped paths." he said as he looked into the cloudy sky wondering if the sun would ever peak through.  His feet seemed to sink lower and lower into the marshy snow with every step he took towards the school.

potter_fan122

"What class did you get?" He continued, looking down at the ground as he walked. What had been a light snow had become something like a blizzard.

Virgil Hendrix

"Uh, I got Charms Class.  I've always been pretty good with charms myself, just a natural I guess." he said as the wind picked up and shot down the back of his coat, sending a chill down his spine.  It's still pretty cold out here.. he thought to himself.

potter_fan122

Jason nodded quickly.

"Well, I guess I`ll see you around-- maybe at school sometimes." He said as he shivered against the cold.

Virgil Hendrix

"Yeah, i'll see you around the grounds I guess." he said as he reached the huge iron gate into the school. He took out his wand and waved it before it creaked open from lack of oiling.