News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

kiss and tell

Started by potter_fan122, January 3, 2010, 12:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky closed her eyes and could have sworn she could hear their hearts beating in the same steady rhythm. She looked up at him, her eyes bright. Happy.

"I must say Mr. Mitch." She said. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

potter_fan122

Jason smiled again, brushing the fingers of his free hand through her hair.

"Everything just seemed so dark and useless before I met you. I guess you could say that you brought light into my life." He replied softly, his voice just barely above a whisper.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky blushed a fair shade of pink before hugging him, her head against his chest.

"That is exactly how I feel." She said.

potter_fan122

Jason hugged Sky back, his strong arms wrapped protectively around her.

"I don`t know what I`d do without you, now. I don`t want to go back into that darkness." He frowned a little. Before he had met Sky, he had been falling deeper and deeper into a depression. He hated the fact that he still had the Dark Mark on his arm when it was so clear that he was one of the good guys. He knew, of course, that if the Mark disappeared there would be some very concerned Death Eaters...

But that didn`t matter. He just wanted to be normal, not held down by the secret only Sky knew.

Sky

Sky nodded as she felt the warmth of his arms around her. "The darkness is a frightening place. Sure, I've got friends. But before you, I had nobody to relate. To understand what I've been through."

Her eyes went to her the part of her right arm that she could see, a small amount of the burn on her arm from where the mark was, was visable.

Was it odd that she was able to burn the mark and not have it return? Was she "special"? She looked up at Jason.

"Do you want to try to get that off?" She asked, nodding toward his arm.

potter_fan122

((Isn`t the Mark on the left arm??))

Jason looked down at her as he felt her look at her burn mark. He clenched his teeth suddenly when she asked her question, however.

Did he want the Mark gone? It felt like a part of him, now. He had had it since he was eight. Ten years was a long time to get used to it. He even had the long-ago memory of seeing him. Lord Voldemort. He had personally killed his parents, and yet here he was. and he had a choice to make.

"Yes." Jason said suddenly and softly, surprising himself. "I want it gone." There was a sudden anger in his eyes, but his arms around Sky were still gentle.

Sky

((My badd.....left it is. I kinda forgot how I said Sky got rid of the mark, except for burning it. I thought about it last night though.))

Sky held an almost sad expression. She could see how he felt. She could almost feel it. The mark was a part of the person who beared it, and she supposed it always would be.

But to her, burning it made her feel the closest to being free than she ever felt before. Nobody would find her with it. She wouldn't be put in Azkaban.

"Let's go someplace private." She whispered.

potter_fan122

((O.-))

Jason nodded stiffly, looking around the large hall. There was a small group of Gryffindors coming towards them.
"Where do you want to go?" He asked softly, stepping slightly away from her so it didn`t look like they had been embracing in the hall. Which they had been.

Sky

Sky looked around, thinking about where would be a good place to try this. She took his hand and started running, leading him down the many flights of stairs and to the dungeon.

It was especially dark in the dungeon. The only way they could even see was because of the green balls of fire that rested in bowls on the walls, giving their faces a greenish glow. Sky pushed open the door of an empty classroom and locked the door behind her.

"Lumos." She whispered, once she pulled out her wand. She looked at Jason. "I hope you don't mind the dark." She said. "Or the cold."

potter_fan122

Jason nodded stifly, squeezing her hand and looking around the dark classroom. It was obvious that it had been unused for a while. The desks were coated with a thin layer a dust, and the air smelled stale.

"How are you going to do it?" He asked, wondering how she planned to burn his Mark off. It was almost impossible to remove it. He had actually thought it impossible, until he met Sky.

Sky

Sky pulled herself away for just a moment, searching the old storage cupboards for some candles. Luckily, there were some, though heavily used. She brought the candles to the desks and lit them so that they could have some more light in this room.

"Well...I'm not exactly sure if this will work. I'm really not. Maybe..maybe I'm just," she looked for the right word with a grimace. "special."  She sighed.

"This magic is ancient magic. I found this when I was researching for a way to get rid of the mark. It's not exactly encouraged here because you have to have a good source of control to use it. Otherwise, you could end up hurting somebody or damaging something." Her eyes fell to his arm. "I brought us down here so nobody would find us using prohibited magic."

She ran her fingers along his arm ever so softly, barely touching it. "I'm going to try and burn it. But with, like I said, ancient magic. It's not normal fire." She looked up at him. This could cause him pain, and the last thing she wanted to do was hurt him.

potter_fan122

Jason took a deep breath and pulled his shirt over his head, dropping it on one of the desks. He had on a white shirt under it, and he smoothed it over with his hands.

Looking over at Sky he said, "If it`s not normal fire, I don`t want my shirt to catch on fire." He meant it as a joke, but it didn`t really come out that way. He shook his head to himself and moved one of the desks until it was pressed against the wall and sat in it, facing Sky.

"Don`t worry about hurting me, Sky," He said in a soft tone, "I know it`s going to hurt, but I`m willing to go through that to make it go away." His arm looked pale in the dark room, and the Mark stood out.

Sky

Sky watched as Jason removed the one shirt, and couldn't help but notice how the white one seemed to show off his muscles. She smiled to herself. But lost it when she noticed his tone.

She stepped back several paces and turned away before flicking her wand. Suddenly a huge blast of steel blue fire came bursting from the tip. Sky grasped the wand tightly and narrowed her eyes as she focused on making the flame smaller.

Finally, it was just a little ball floating at the end. It was sort of beautiful in a way. "That's why it's banned." Sky said with a light chuckle. "I almost burned down the classroom."

She brought the tip close to his arm, the mark standing out amid the dim lighting, so that he could feel the warmth from the fire. "Ready?"

potter_fan122

He winced as the flame shot across the room, but his eyes narrowed once it became smaller. It was sort of pretty, in a dangerous kind of way.

He just nodded in answer to her question. Jason moved so his back was against the cold wall and his arm was stretched out over the desk. His eyes and hair looked black in the dark room, but there was that little fire near her wand.

"Yeah, and Sky," He looked up to meet her eyes, "I`m going to be fine, don`t worry about me."

Sky

Sky nodded and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. But before she brought the fire to the mark, she gently brushed her lips against his arm, just above the mark. Then she carefully brought the flame to his skin. 

The fire was attracted to dark magic. Think of it as fire to gasoline in a way. The green skull and snake had turned blue and hissed before shooting a flame up at Sky's face. She jumped back before it could touch her.

The flame had gone out as quick as it had appeared, and Sky put her wand away. Now they would have to wait and see what would happen.