News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just saying..

Started by I loves YOUz, January 9, 2010, 01:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Okay if your gonna post back to this you will stay on my topic.. if it changes I wont be happy.. at all..

I think of this site and I think of my old horrid obbession with harry potter. I could come here and act my heart out! but now its all noobs.

I see this site and think that admin wasted his time making it. it was wonderful. but now its sad.

Posts about stuff not about harry potter? stupid. yea its good to get to kno who all is out there but remember when mostly everything was about harry potter? It was so cool.

Its going to poop. We need to save it. it needs to be the way it was. some people need top leave this site.. Some need to come back..

So is there anyway that this site can be like it used to be?
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Maybe if you come back?

Yeah, I know it's gotten off topic. I try to at least get some magic in there, but there isn't much to work with. Especially when your characters are older.

I dunno how to get it back, when I barely knew what it was. When I came, the people here were You, Jessie, and Albus((He's still here.)) Ginny and ~Harry Potter~ still log on from time to time and HP still post's.

Lately, it's been Stacey, Albus, and I posting. If you come back, you're welcome to join us. In fact, that would be awesome.

Sorry I haven't really texted you for awhile btw. My phone has been taken away for a looooonnngg time.

I loves YOUz

I want to come back. I would love it jus I dont see posts were I could they always get off track and off topic..

and its fine lol

Ginny Weasly

Unfortunatly, I've pretty much written my characters out. Purposely... I'm a second semester college freshman with 19 credits. I don't have time to think about RPs and where I'm going with it next.

I've spent a good five or six years here, and we have always had these "bumps" of no activity. Usually, it starts back up again in the summer when more people have more time, but I think that will happen less and less. The books are done, the movies are almost done...there is very little left to explore.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

It may be done but This doesnt have to be! There is a life harry lives after Hogwarts. He has kids and Ginny. It'll never really be over. Thats the way JK Rowling left it. So we would always have questions. So its never forgotten.

And I understand your in college. My life got busy this year. With the boyfriend. and My Job and the Bowling team. Plus school My only day off is tuesday.. mon. and thurdsay is bowling. Tuesday nothing. Wednesday church. Friday saturday and Sunday work. I barely get time.

But if this site could come back just a little maybe if a few decent new people came who wanted to do harry potter instead of the other stuff. I know everyone loves you being here. But if we lost you it we would deal. and hopefully get a visit every now and then.

I think that some people jus need to look and read old posts. Jus to see what this site is about. I know it has to change cause times have. but a little oldness would be nice. Maybe if we could be characters outta the book like it was originally. and still have our own.

Jus make it more magic. With classes and not jus parties or getting wasted. Or about couples. Maybe if the people on the site would focus more on Harry Potter then power and craziness and couples.

It could work. Maybe someone who people listen to would say something then it could happen. Cause I cant do it. Some people would read it and think but not act.

purpleraincloud

I know i'm probably considered an annoying noob, but I came here in the first place to share my harry potter obsession with others.
Now its just drama, and no magic, we need to go back to what made us love the books in the first place. Maybe if we rped some quittich games or something?

So I'm just saying,  I agree with you.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

I'd love to do Quidditch matches, but the thing is that we don't really have 21 people to spread across four teams, unless somebody filled in those positions with made up characters or their own.

If you guys want to do it, then maybe I can get something going. Oooh...I gots ideas now!

And I'm all for trying to get the magic in. We just need to get a little more organized is all.

Whoever is a teacher can start holding classes. They can ask questions they might find online and have the people look them up for the answer relating to that class.

Example: Let's say Miss...Ratatouie is the charms teacher. Remember "Wingardium Leviosa"? The Levitating Spell? Well that must have something to do with science and maybe some anatomy. Like...what bones or muscles are you using in your hand to make the flick and swish movement? Maybe ask about gravity?

Ha, I'm such a dork for thinking that, but oh well. I hope that wouldn't drive people away though....

purpleraincloud

Wow, those are great ideas.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

I loves YOUz

Yeah they are great Sky! You've got such a good brain. And yes Magic is what it's suppose to be about! and I think that Sky and I need to finish what we started way back when. Our little tournment thingy!

Sky

I have a smart brain? Wow. That's really nice to see haha because I am awful at Math which makes me feel dumb.

I loves YOUz

I am to but when I sit next to smart people in math. I get good grades.. XP

So what do you say you wanna start it again and actually do it?

Sky

Yeah! That'd be really fun.

I loves YOUz

Okay then PM me sometime with Ideas or get on AIM and we'll figure it out!