News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

An Evening Walk

Started by Sky, January 24, 2010, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky noticed the almost instinctual movement of Stacey's hand as it moved to her stomach. That little motion told her that Stacey would make a fantastic parent. She could tell Stacey already loved what was inside her.

"He's a guy. It's going to be hard on him at first. I mean, he's got to be kind of scared after all." Sky grinned. "Don't worry, he'll come around."

Sky laughed at the face Stacey made. "Yeah. I can't imagine anyone liking pickles and ice cream."

potter_fan122

Stacey kept her hand against her middle for a moment before dropping it. She was onlf four and a half weeks-- way too soon to feel anything-- but she sometimes felt like she could feel them.

"I know he`ll come around. I think he`ll really get more comfortable when he gets used to the idea. I just think it`s a little early still." She sighed softly, her eyes flickering darker for a quick moment.

"And actually, I`ve really been wanting mint chocolate chip ice cream. I hate mint chocolate chip ice cream." She smiled and picked up her small menu again.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"Well, why don't we get some ice cream?" Sky suggested. "I heard that sometimes pregnant woman get cravings because its something their body needs. But, I doubt that's the case right now."

Sky looked at her menu but didn't really decide on anything.

"Do you...," She tapped her fingers on the table. "think Jason and I are moving too fast? Like...with the whole moving in together thing?"

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "`Kay. Ice cream it is. Who cares about nutrition these days anyway?" She exclaimed sarcastically, grinning.

"Absolutely not. You should have seen your face when I asked you about him. You like him. That`s enough. If you wouldv`e seen your reaction to my questions, you would know that you`re ready."

Sky

Sky looked down at her menu, a smile growing on her face. She traced the letters of the restaurants title with her finger.

"My reaction? What was my reaction?"

Just then the waiter dropped by to see what they wanted.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned broadly when the waitress came up, her whote teeth flashing.

"I`d like a large bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream, please." She said, her eyes on Sky.

Sky

Sky snorted, by accident. A large bowl? Wow, she really wasn't kidding about the craving.

"Can I have a bowl of chocolate ice cream please?" She said, still chuckling. The waiter grinned and walked off to process the order.

potter_fan122

As soon as the waitress turned away, Stacey stuck her tongue out at Sky.

"Shut up! I`m pregnant. And, girl, you are crazy in love." She raised an eyebrow, reminding Sky of her last question. "You blushed big time when I asked you how you guys were doing. And I mean big time. It was so obvious." She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms.

Sky

"Hey! I didn't say anything!" Sky said defensively. She laughed. "Pregnant is such a strange weird." Sky lifted a small flip book of desserts off of the table and began looking at the pictures, not even bothering to read the captions.

"I did not." She mumbled.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed.

"Hey, I didn`t make up the word 'pregnant' so don`t look at me. And you were so blushing. Don`t even try to deny it; I`m married, I know these things." She tapped her head knowingly, trying not to giggle.

Sky

"Okay. So...maybe I did blush." She admitted, waving her hand off in the air. "But was it really that obvious?" Sky asked.

potter_fan122

Stacey giggled, her eyes flashing a bubble-gum pink.

"Yeah, seriously. Way obvious. At least to me. But I am naturally perceptive." She said sarcastically, smiling widely.

Sky

Sky smiled, but didn't say anything. The waiter arrived to their table with two wonderful bowls of ice cream.

"Two ice creams for two lovely ladies." He said, setting each bowl before the right person. He set down a bottle of whipped cream and a small can of sprinkles down also. "Just let me know if I can get you anything else."

"Thanks." Sky said and lifted her spoon, shoving it into the soft chocolate frozen cow juice. ((XD))

The waiter nodded before walking off.

potter_fan122

((Lol.))

Stacey`s eyes brightened as she saw the ice cream coming their way, and she made her eyes change blue, away from the odd pink.

"Thanks." She copied, grabbing the can of sprinkles. Her bowl was considerably larger than Sky`s, but she didn`t care. She turned the sprikle can over and dumped a bunch onto her green ice cream.

Sky

Sky brought the spoon to her mouth, enjoying the flavor of the chocolate. It didn't even need sprinkles or anything. "They have good ice cream." She said, already on to another spoonfull. "How is yours?"