News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Legacy Maddalyn May

Started by maddalynn_may, February 5, 2010, 01:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddalynn_may

Name: Legacy Maddalyn May, but people just call her Legacy.

Height:Legacy is 5'3.

Appearance:She has light brown hair that goes past her shoulders.  Her bangs are as long as the rest of her hair, but they are swept across her face and usually pushed back.  She has a light skin tone that has a pinkish glow on her face.  She has big dark brown eyes with long eyelashes.  To her she is short for her age because the rest of her family is taller.  She wears a size 6 shoe, and you can see her wearing pretty much anything.

RACE:She is a witch.

Parents: Athena Muller and Jamie May.

Personality:Legacy can be the nicest person you could ever meet, but she could also be the meanest.  Shes is shy around people she first meets, but that changes after a few minutes.  One thing that sometimes is a problem is that she has mood swings.  She can get jealous very fast, and she isn't someone who likes to party all the time.  She messes up things alot.  She can be very forgettful, and can be rude at times.

Likes:Legacy likes to read and write papers, music, playing volleyball in the muggle world, learning new spells, hanging out with friends, snowy days, and animals.

Dislikes:She doesn't like annoying people that ask you the same questions over and over again, she hates when the wind blows, the color pink isn't something she likes to see alot because of her mom, she also doesn't like when her friends are in trouble or if something is wrong with them.

Power:Good with the element water, has been sense she was a little girl.  She also has the normal powers.

History:Legacy had always been the odd child out, she had always been made fun of about her name.  When she was about 5 years old her parents told her about Hogwarts and the magic world.  They too where wizards, she loved the things they talked about, but then was scared about all the bad things she had been told.  her powers didn't really start coming till a year or so later.  One time she made all the fire alarms go off in her old grade school.  They never found out how all of them went off at once.  When she first got her letter to Hogwarts, it was one of the best days of her life, and her parents where so proud of her.  As of today she is a 5th year.

Alexis

Hmm.  I like this one.
Not bad for a first try, but could use a bit more detail and add a few things but it's good so far.
Can't wait to RP with you. =]
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

maddalynn_may

Thank you!  I will most likely add more to it later on when I get a better idea on who she will be and how she will act.

Thanks again!(:

purpleraincloud

Needs detail, and more flaws. But otherwise good!

Can't wait to RP with you!
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

It looks fantastic for a first draft. When I first started, mine was uber short and straight to the point. So don't sweat it. Doesn't have to be perfect. Just try to add more as you progress. =)

Welcome to HPF! Hope you stick around!