News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Moving Day

Started by Sky, February 7, 2010, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky sat on the front steps of her two story house, bundled up in a long black coat and jeans with her dragonhide boots and gloves. She had done a lot of work on the house since Jason's last visit. The house had been black and dirty. The lawn needed taken care of and the inside was horrendous.

But now the house was an eggshell white, the front door red to support her school colors. The lawn was covered in snow, but it wasn't overgrown anymore. It looked like a home.

She sighed. She had no idea how long it would be until Jason arrived. She felt slightly nervous. How would it be living with someone else? Someone of the opposite sex?

potter_fan122

Jason looked at the little piece of paper he had scribbled the address on, double checking where he was before pushing open the iron gate and stepping inside.

The house looked great. A lot better than when he had first seen it. He saw Sky sitting on the step and he grinned, pulling his dark brown coat tighter as he walked up to her. He just had one bag, a carper bag that somehow seemed to fit him well. His initials were marked on one side in gold lettering.

"Good morning." He greeted.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky looked up and her eyes seemed to suddenly brighten.

"Good morning." She replied with a pleasant smile. "I made some breakfast if you're hungry." She stood up and walked up to him, embracing him.

potter_fan122

Jason wrapped his free arm around her, pulling her closer, and kissed her forehead before kissing her softly on the lips.

"I ate before I came; didn`t want to be a bother." He said softly and apologetically.

Sky

"Sweetie, you would never be a bother." Sky kissed him back. "Correction. If you leave the toilet seat up, then you would be a bother." She tapped his nose lightly and turned already walking toward the door.

"Welcome home Mr. Mitch."

potter_fan122

Jason laughed as she tapped his nose, keeping his hand around her waist as she headed towards the door.

"Wow. I never thought this would ever happen." He meant it to be something happy, but it made him remember his dark past. His eyes clouded over with memories of darkness and the fear that he wouldn`t wake up the next day.

Sky

Sky looked up at him quizzically.

"What? Move in?" She asked. She pushed open the door. "You know, I'm really glad you said yes. I don't like living alone. It's scary."

Lately, Sky had been having odd feelings. Since she tried eliminating Jason's mark, she's had small nightmares about Death Eaters. She would wake up with her left arm tingling.

potter_fan122

Jason gently squeezed her, trying to comfort her. It was a little difficult to do when he was carrying a heavy bag, though.

"No problem. Don`t worry about anything, I`ll protect you." He replied reassuringly.

Sky

"Thank you." She said softly. "That means a lot to me." She took out her wand and pointed it lazily at the bag. "Let me get that." The bag zoomed up to the door and waited in mid-air until Sky opened the door. Then it flew in and fell gently to the floor, like a feather.

potter_fan122

Jason chuckled and shook his head slowly.

"I could have gotten it." He mumbled, following her in. "And I will take care of you, I promise."

((Yay for shorties.))

Sky

Sky closed the door behind them, not even realizing that she had locked both the deadbolt and the lock.

"There's two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs." She said. "Kitchen's just down the hall and living room is to the right. Other bathroom to the left." Sky nodded to a door to the side. "Basement's just through here."

Sky had removed the carpet from the downstairs, the floor now a shiny oak wood. The walls were a light blue and everything was squeaky clean. She had spent hours scrubbing the walls.

"I love you." She whispered, looking down.

potter_fan122

Jason was looking aroudn when Sky spoke. He turned to face her and slowly cupped his hands around her face. His light blue eyes stared down into hers.

"I love you too, Sky." He whispered and leaned forward until his forehead touched hers. "I love you a lot, and when it seems like I just couldn`t love you anymore, you do something amazing and I do."

Sky

Sky smiled tenderly and put her arms around his neck. She brought her lips to his, but only just grazed them.

"You know, you don't have to start unpacking right now." She whispered. She kissed him again. "Happy Valentines Day."

potter_fan122

((Posties in New York City!!))

Jason smiled and returned the kiss.

"Happy Valentines Day, Sky. I`m so glad I get to spend today with you."

((Short, I know. I`m guessing they`re going to exchange gifts?))

Sky

((Well, I guess you can call it a gift XDDDD and I don't think I can keep up with you two.))

"I want to spend every waking moment with you." Sky laughed softly. "I hope that doesn't sound too creepy."

((Short.))