News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Getting to Know Another (Allegra)

Started by Miss Xantier, February 19, 2010, 12:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Heather waited in the Potions classroom for Allegra to finish packing up. Heather wanted to know more about this girl. Plus, use that babbling potion on some Slytherins during Lunch. Heather was happy that she had class with the few Slytherins she wanted to use the potion on. She began imagining what would happen if a Slytherin was called on to answer a question and they were just babbling nonsense. Heather began laughing.

AllegraLou

"Hey!" Allegra said, dragging her bag up the stairs of the dungeons. "Will you hold on to it for just a second?" She passed the potion to Heather. She pulled her robe off her shoulders, revealing a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans, Lanvin button up blue striped oxford, and a pair of Yves St. Laurent ballet flats. She stuffed her robes into her bag.
She pulled her wand out of her pocket and cast a quick spell on her bag, shrinking it to fit in her pocket. "Okay. Ready to do this?"

Miss Xantier

"Hey!" Heather smiled and nodded as Allegra passed the potion to her. Heather smirked, and smiled and says "Of course! I can't wait to see the results!" Heather had put her robes in her bag with everything else. She was practically bouncing because she really couldn't wait to do the prank on the Slytherins.

(She's wearing this.)

AllegraLou

"Okay, how should we do this then? Slip it into their drink? Or do you have a better idea?" Allegra asked. Some Slytherins were stupid enough to take a drink from them, so it wouldn't be incredibly difficult. Allegra was very excited about this trickery, and desperately wanted to get back at a particular group of Slytherins who had pranked her with a potion from Weasley's Wizard's Wheezes.

Miss Xantier

"I say one of distract them, and the other puts it in their drinks. Or before the House elves are done the lunch, we slip it into the pitcher. But I say distract and slip. Because, they sorta know something is up when I give them something. Not my fault that I have a past with pranking them." Heather had a really fast flashbacks of the many times she pranked them, and she got a mischievous smile. She looked in a mirror and muttered "Drats, that's gonna give it away!"

AllegraLou

"Okay! I like the idea of the slipping. I'll distract if you slip?" Allegra smiled and started braiding little braids in her dirty blonde hair as the moved in the direction of the Great Hall.

Miss Xantier

"I say it would be the best if I distract, and you just slip the potions. Because they'd suspect something was up if I was close by, like not by my house table. And nearer to theirs. Okay, now here's a problem, who to slip the potion to. People in my next class are definite." Heather had her arms crossed and stared into the distance, the thinking face for her when she was walking,  though she always stared into the distance in silence when she was thinking.

AllegraLou

"Oh I suppose your right." Allegra said, already thinking of ways to be able to slip the potion without being caught. "I have no idea who to prank. I guess I don't know too many people.. so if you have anyone particular in mind, lets do it!"

Miss Xantier

"Yeah. I know of a ferret that has to be pranked. So, thank god that everyone in my next class sit together. I'll point where they are, when we go in." They were at the doors by that time, and Heather looked at Allegra and asked "Ready?"

AllegraLou

"But wait. If they're in class why will they have drinks?" Allegra wondered aloud. Their plan would definitely not work if there were no drinks to slip the potion into.

Miss Xantier

"They have lunch, and have ingested the potion into their system by the time we have class!" Heather says, because it was quite obvious. Due to the fact it was lunchtime.

AllegraLou

"Oh. Well i guess I just lost track of the time. Forgot it was lunch time!" Allegra laughed as they entered the grand doors that led to the Great Hall. Allegra added, "Wonder whats for lunch.."

Miss Xantier

Heather laughed, and said "I know what you means sometimes. Except I forget what day it is. Sometimes it feels like a Saturday, yet it's Wednesday!" She entered with Allegra, and agreed with Allegra when she was wondering what was for lunch. "I have no idea, but I agree with you. I hope it's tacos! Or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! I love PBJ sandwiches."

AllegraLou

"Peanut butter and jelly?!" Allegra laughed and continued to tease her new friend, "Really? Out of everything the elves could make, you want peanut butter and jelly? I want maybe, a warm pizza fresh from the oven piled with melt-y cheese and pepperonis. Now THAT sounds good."

Miss Xantier

Heather laughed "Well, they always make one or more things! So you can have your pizza, I can have my PBJ! I like traditional muggle things. Since I'm a muggleborn. Wait, why not Cheerios?" Heather laughed at herself, since she knew Cheerios were for Breakfast, not Lunch.