News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

→distress

Started by potter_fan122, March 21, 2010, 09:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"No no. I think I've had enough for the next couple of days. You can save it for later if you don't finish it." Axel stood up and started moving around the balls of fire, making some disappear.

potter_fan122

Alice set the bottle down and watched Axel for a few moment. With a laze flick of her hand the fire she had made jumped up with golden flames, dancing wildly before turning a pretty blue color and doing something that made it look like it was folding in on itself.

Alice smiled, and turned to face the human.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Axel laughed as he watched the flames dance. Fire was so beautiful. He turned around and smiled, looking at Alice.

"Do you dance?" He asked. It was kind of funny. Who would have thought Mr. Tough guy would be a dancer? Truthfully, he wasn't amazing. He couldn't do a ton of different moves, but he could dance.

potter_fan122

Alice giggled.

"Uh, Axel, I was born in France where there were princes and queens and everything. Of course I can." She jumped up onto her feet. "What kind of dancing? Ballet? Minuet? Waltz? Name something." She was beaming, really. Her eyes glittered in the dim lighting and she seemed, well, alive.

Sky

Axel grimaced.

"Please, for the life of me. No ballet. But other than that, you can pick I suppose. I'm not very knowledgable of a lot of dances though."

potter_fan122

Alice smiled, her perfect teeth flashing in the moonlight.

"Well, let`s try the waltz. It`s simple and not too hard to learn." She stepped close to Axel and put one hand on his shoulder. "I hope you know what to do for this part." She teased.

Sky

Axel winked at her and put on her waist, the other taking her hand.

"Isn't this how it goes?" He asked.

potter_fan122

Alice nodded. Axel was just the perfect hight compared to her, and they worked perfectly for dancing parteners.

"Okay, now the basics are pretty simple. Just right, up, left, back. Like a square." She explained, taking the steps as she said them.

Sky

Axel nodded once, suddenly serious, but with a slight smile on his face.

Right, up, back, then left?

No, it was right, up, left, then back. He squeezed her hand gently before starting the movements, not once looking at the ground.

potter_fan122

Alice laughed, easily reading the confusion on his face.

"It`s just a square, Axel. After you get that you can add things like twirls, crosses, and lifts." She winked, knowing that he would probably not like the idea of lifts based off of his reaction with the square.

Sky

Axel grinned, going back before lifting Alice into the air and spinning around. He was grinning but then the grin faded and Axel let her go, stepping away.

"I...I should go." He said softly.

potter_fan122

Alice was smiling, and laughed again as Axel lifted her, but then he stepped away.

"Wh--why?" She asked. "You don`t have to go." She wondered what she had done. Had she made him angry, uncomfortable? She didn`t understand.

Sky

Axel started making some of the flames disappear, the area getting darker as the flames died out. 

"You see, I have this problem. And being here isn't going to help any." He said, looking away from her. Finally, all that was left was her flame.

potter_fan122

Alice watched the boy. He looked like he was trying to hide something, but the firewhiskey had tuned most of his thoughts out.

"Axel, you don`t have problems. I`m not human. I think I can deal with whatever problems you have."

Sky

"No, I really don't think you can." Axel walked over to the door and pushed it open.

"I think I'm starting to fall for you, and I can't do that to Seth. Even though he pisses me off, I just can't do that to him." He pressed his head against the cold door, closing his eyes, frustrated.