News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

→distress

Started by potter_fan122, March 21, 2010, 09:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice took a half step back. Whatever she had been expecting his "problem" to be, that definatly hadn`t been it. She scrambled to get her thoughts together.

"I-- Axel, don`t be mad at yourself." She said softly, taking a tentative step towards him. "I... I really like you, really I do. I just don`t know how much I can handle right now with... Seth having just left a few days ago. But he left. He left me to take care of his mother. While I don`t entierly blame him for that, he did let me go. We weren`t doing so well when he went, and he made it pretty clear that it was over." She spoke softly. She didn`t want Axel to go. She liked having him close to her, for some reason.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Axel held out his hand, a sign telling Alice not to come closer. At least, not yet.

"Alice..., I don't want to fall for you." He bit his lip, put down his hand and looked at her. Actually, he did. He wanted to be with her instead of Seth when they dated. He didn't know her then, he barely knew her now. But they had a stange connection.

"See, I'm terrified. I've never liked anyone like this before. I think I should go back to my dorm. Maybe it will go away."

potter_fan122

Alice stopped, her eyes wide. It felt like someone had wrapped their hand around her stomach. Maybe it will go away. How could he say something like that?

"But I don`t want you to go." She spoke so softly that she wandered if he would hear her. She didn`t want him to go. He made her feel warm and safe.

Sky

Axel sighed, and let the door close. He decided to stay. And sat down with his head against the wall.

potter_fan122

Alice sat down where she was, crossing her legs. Now she felt bad. Axel looked really uncomfortable now. She wanted to know what he was thinking. She picked up the firewhiskey bottle and took another drink of it.

"I`m sorry." She said, putting the bottle down.

Sky

Axel looked at her and smiled.

"Don't be sorry. I'm sorry for being awkward. It just wouldn't be right if I didn't tell you." He got up and went to sit beside her. He picked up the bottle and took a large sip himself. Then he leaned over kissed her. Quick and simple.

"I'm so sorry for doing that."

potter_fan122

Alice just looked at Axel for a moment, her face unreadable. She looked down and took the bottle from him, setting in ont he floor. Then she leaned over to him and gently pressed her lips against his. Pulling away her eyes flickered up to his.

"Now we`re even."

Sky

Axel raised a brow and smiled at her.

"Yeah. Yeah I guess we are." He said quietly.

potter_fan122

Alice let a grin slowly appear. She reached for his hand and picked it up. His skin was hot against hers, and she loved it. She loved the warmth.

"So, I guess you didn`t like my dance lesson." She said, trying to stir up a conversation.

Sky

"No, I loved it. But I don't think I'm a waltzing type. Maybe with more practice." He looked down at their hands, holding each other. Her hand was as cold as ice.

"I might just stay here all night so I can watch the sunrise. You in?"

((Going to bed. G'night!))

potter_fan122

((Nighties.))

Alice smiled.

"Sure. I love sunrises. They`re calm and... I don`t know, happy, I guess." She also looked down at their hands. Her skin was pure white in comparison to his darker hands.

((Bleh.))

Sky

Axel once again took out his wand.

"Accio blankets." He said with a swish of the wand. Three red fleece blankets zoomed out of the same open window and folded neatly onto Axel's lap. He stood up and spread the one blanket down on the ground and set the other two on top.

"Might as well get comfy. It's only like eight 'o' clock."

potter_fan122

Alice smiled.

"I guess." She agreed, standing up. She moved to the side of the tower and leaned on the short wall. A soft breeze had picked up and blew her hair around her shoulders. Her dark eyes glittered when she looked up to the moon.

"And you were a little off. It`s about ten." She added.

Sky

"Time flies when you're having fun I suppose." Axel said with a short yawn. He rubbed his eyes. He was a little tired, but not enough to go to sleep.

((Eh.))

potter_fan122

Alice turned to looked at Axel again when he yawned. In the dark night and the soft blue light of the fire his hair looked scarlet. His skin shone with a blue radiance, too, his eyes sharp under his bangs.

"Tired?" She asked softly. She never got tired, and it sort of bugged her. She wished she could sleep like humans could, to have eight hours a night when you didn`t have to do anything.