News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•Dinner•

Started by purpleraincloud, April 2, 2010, 11:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee sighed. She didn't want to make it awkward, or make him uncomfortable. They weren't looking at each other now, and it made her sad and angry had she ruined everything so quickly. She squeezed his hand, trying to show him that she liked him.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel turned and leaned against the tree too, their faces close so that their noses almost touched. He swooped her bangs away from her beautiful eyes and just sighed, happily.

"You have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen." He said, his eyes locked on hers.

purpleraincloud

"I've seen better..." She trailed off almost blushing. She tilted her head slightly, getting a better view at his face.

"Like yours." She said, a coy smile spreading across her face. Their faces were very close together, her heart pounded in her chest, and her breathing was deep.
It's just another day

Sky

He almost laughed.

"Really?" Axel said. "These eyes? They're so...blue. Like...bright blue. They aren't that appealing."

purpleraincloud

"I like them, they are like the sky. Like freedom. Like happiness"

She had always loved the color blue, and she loved how striking his eyes were. True they were bright, but that wasn't a bad thing.
It's just another day

Sky

"Thank you. But happiness yes, freedom, not yet." Freedom would come would Axel finally came to terms with his other family and found peace with his deceased one.

purpleraincloud

"Why not freedom? Legally you are free are you not?" She asked confused. Since she was very little all she thought about was freedom, from her parents, from mandatory classes, and things of the like. She just wanted to be out on her own. Somewhere she could find a real family to make up for her lack of one.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel nodded.

"Legally, yes. But mentally, I still have some things to deal with. Family and personal issues. Freedom will arrive when I overcome these things." He gave a sideways smile.

((I love my shorty posts haha. I think this topic is about dead.))

purpleraincloud

(Yeah. RIP! To the forests!!!!!)
It's just another day