News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•Dinner•

Started by purpleraincloud, April 2, 2010, 11:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

((Closed to all but Avalee and Axel. :] ))

Avalee walked towards the single coffee shop in Hogsmead,her heart pounding. It was Saturday. Dinner with Axel. She had dressed nicely, green scoopneck shirt, with blue jeans, and a navy blue cardigan. She wore black coverse as usual. Her hair was down in loose golden curls, and her face was red. She had run to her dorm, because she had forgotten all her money halfway there. She was quite worried abou being late. She just couldn't wait to see Axel's face.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel stood beside the door to the little coffee shop, wearing a simple black dress shirt and red tie with blue jeans. He has his sleeves pulled up to his elbows and had his arms crossed. His bangs were in front of his eyes. He caught site of Avalee walking to the shop, flushed. He smiled and opened the door.

"Well hello there."

purpleraincloud

"I'm sorry I'm late, I--I" She shook her head, clearing it. "Its really good to see you" she smiled, looking into his beautiful blue eyes and his pearly white teeth. She was so embarassed, she was a blabbering idiot at times, and this was one of those times. She swallowed, trying to read how Axel was responding to her tardiness.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel laughed.

"Hey it's fine. I just got here." He motioned for her to walk inside.  "I'll let you pick the table."

purpleraincloud

"Ok" She said smiling. She led him to a two seated table, out of the way and in a quiet corner. She turned to him before taking her seat, asking earnestly  "Is this table ok?" as she moved, her fingers lightly brushed past his. She felt that spark again. The same one from the Quittich pitch stands. She felt her stomach become overwhelmed with butterflies. She tried to calm herself down.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel nodded, taking a seat. "Perfect." He said. A waitress strolled by with their menu's, placing one in front of each of them, smiling a large weary smile. She looked to be in her thirties with kids. 

"Hello. My name is Angie and I will be your server this evening. What can I get you two to drink?" Axel glanced down at the menu, though he knew what he was getting.

"Raspberry tea for me please. Iced."

purpleraincloud

"Just water, please." The waitress nodded kindly. Avalee looked at Axel, a half smile on her face. Just looking into his eyes. Although it was a scilence, it wasn't awkward at all, just nice. To he able to look into ones eyes and know that they are looking into yours.
It's just another day

Sky

The waitress left to go get their drinks and sent them back via her wand. Axel brought the rip of the cold dark glass to his lips, taking a huge sip. He loved raspberry tea.

"Soo...." Axel said. He didn't know what to talk about.

purpleraincloud

"So..." There were so many things she wanted to ask him. There were so many things she wanted to tell him. She had no idea where to start. "Do you have any pets?" She felt stupid for asking such a generic question but she figured she better start out with the light stuff.

She tilted her head to the side, awaiting his answer. She was so self concious, she just need to rake a few deep breaths. Calm down, it's Axel, just Axel and you. No one is here to hurt you. She wondered why it was so quiet now, when their day when they both had skipped Hogsmead was so eventful and amazing. Did he not feel the same about her now?
It's just another day

Sky

((Why did you just print this topic? Lol.))

Axel shook his head. "Nope. It's kinda weird for animagus to have a pet to be quite honest. Why, do you?"  He was so confused at the time being, having certain thoughts run through his head. "Though it would be neat to have a thestral."

purpleraincloud

"I didn't think of that, true" She wondered if she was losingbhim so soon. She wasn't interesting. "No, I don't" She thought for a moment about another question to ask. "What is Seth like, I don't believe I've met him?" She wondered if this was an alright topic to settle on.  
It's just another day

Sky

Axel raised a brow.

"Nate? Who is Nate?" He asked, taking another sip. "I don't think I know any Nate's or Nathan's."

purpleraincloud

((Oops! I was talking to my friend Nate on the phone as I typed this, so it was a typo, I meant to put Seth!))
It's just another day

Sky

Axel took another sip.

"He's my cousin. I used to live with him when my parents died, but moved out. He just left school recently to take care of my Aunt. She's sick."

purpleraincloud

Avalee took a long sip of her water as he spoke.

"Were you two close?" She asked, instantly regretting it. "Sorry I didn't mean to pry or anything..." She trailed off, blushing.

The waitress came then and she ordered quietly. Not meeting her eyeline.
It's just another day