News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•Dinner•

Started by purpleraincloud, April 2, 2010, 11:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Axel ordered quickly then looked at Avalee.

"No, unfortunately. I mean, yeah when we were younger. But as he got older, he picked up on his Mom's hatred for me and began treating me like she did." He shrugged it off.

((Sorry. Kinda having some writers block.))

purpleraincloud

She frowned slightly. Axel was always so sweet to her,she couldn't imagine people hating him. "I'm sorry. You don't deserve that" She said honestly, her eyes wide.

(Me too :/)
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

"It's okay. Really. It made me a stronger person."

And a thicker shelled person too.

"So what are you doing after graduation?" He asked, drinking his tea.

purpleraincloud

"I have no idea. I know I won't be going home. I might travel, but I really don't have the money to travel extensively." she pushed her bangs out of my eyes. She was terrified at the idea that after graduation she was going to be out alone. On her own. She was just hoping everything would fall into place. "You?" she asked.   
It's just another day

Sky

"I'll just be returning to my house, permanately. Maybe I can get a job in Diagon Ally or the Ministry. But I don't intend on getting any higher degrees or working too hard." Axel just wanted to live an easy life. He had had enough hardships.

purpleraincloud

"I've never really had a family. My parents have always been distant. Literally, they were always at confrences, and when they sent me here they sold or house and moved to the campas of their university. They live in a loveless relationship. I don't think they ever loved eachother. The kicker is that they both are experts in psychology." She was spilling, even though it might not be too much to lay on a person at once, but She wanted to be  truthful with him.
It's just another day

Sky

"I'm sorry." Axel said sincerely. "I wish you didn't have to deal with that. But at least you can learn from these experiences." He smiled and leaned forward, his arms on the table.

"After I get settled, you know, find a job and save up money, get stuff taken care of and grow up, I want to start a family. Like the one I had before the accident. My family was amazing. It really was."

purpleraincloud

"I just want to find somewhere I belong, a place to call home. A place where someone wants me there as much as I want to be there." She though back to her childhood. She lived in a house where she wasn't allowed to feel emotions, or act on emotions. She did what she was told, yet her parents never approved.

It's just another day

Sky

"You're gonna find that place. It just takes time." He started making the salt and pepper shakers dance around the table with his wand. "Home..., I know this sounds cheesy, but home is where the heart is." He looked at her and smiled.

purpleraincloud

"I hope I do" She said, smiling sweetly. Avalee watched as the salt and pepper shakers danced around the table. Her eyes followed them as she asked her next question. "The only problem is" She paused as the waitress delivered their food. She thanked the waitress quietly. "I have no idea whatsoever where the heart is...I'm lost" She admited, finishing her sentence quietly.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel smiled at the waitress as she handed him his plate. He had ordered chicken strips and french fries. A classic.

"Thanks." He said before she proceeded to another table. Axel bite off part of a fry.

"What do you mean?" He asked, but then sort of understood. "I'll help you find your way."

purpleraincloud

Her face was serious, her eyes intelligent and curious. Did he really mean that? Did he? She had no idea what to say. She sat there looking at her food. "Thanks" she mumbled quietly.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel smiled and continued eating.

"I think...you need to unwind." He sipped his tea again and set the glass down gently. "You seem tense, like you've got a lot on your mind. what can I do to get you to unwind a little? Firewhiskey? Wine?" He tried thinking of other things.

purpleraincloud

She smiled. She wanted him to hold her in his arms, and kiss her like he had the other day. She could for later wait though. That did sound good. A glass of wine sounded nice. "That sounds good." She did need to relax and calm down. She took a deep breath, and called the waitress over, she walked over quickly and ask her what she needed impatiently. A party of 12 had just arrived.

"One glass of red wine please, whatever kind" She asked quietly and politely

"Anything else?" She asked quickly.

"No thank you" Avalee replied with a quick smile, a smile that didn't reach her eyes.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel raised a brow at the order.

"Oooh. Red wine. Fancy fancy." He winked and finished his food as quickly as it had came. He was a tall guy, so he always ate pretty quick.

The waitress sent the wine over like she did with their previous drinks, the glass landing carefully beside Avalee's plate.