News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[never let] go

Started by potter_fan122, April 3, 2010, 12:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice growled under her breath and ran after Axel. He was easy to spot with his bright red hair, plus hurt was trailing after him.

"Axel, come back! That`s not true!" She sped up until she was right in front of him. She held her hands out in front of her stopping him. "Axel, listen to me, I felt something too, and that`s not a lie. At first it was just because you reminded me of Seth, but then it became more, okay? I started to really like you. Up there on the tower I realized that, and I didn`t understand it." She took a deep breath, lowering her voice a little.

"I felt something when we kissed, some little spark. We have something, Axel. You can`t just throw it away." The ancient vampire realized that she was hurt. Axel insulted her then walked out on her, and that hurt her almost as much as when Seth had left. She had gone through enough with people leaving and never coming back and she didn`t want that any more.

Problem was, she couldn`t have Axel and Seth, and if the choce came down to her she knew who she was going to choose.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"Alice. Just forget about it. I'll get over it. But he's...he's the one for you. We aren't meant to be. Yeah, I'll be mad. Maybe a little bitter. But I will get over it. Now please, just let me go. I really don't want to be here anymore." He stepped around her. "I'll see you." He said as he walked by.

potter_fan122

Alice sighed and stepped back, letting him walk away. Her stomach felt weird, like someone had punched her or something. Axel would forgive her or he wouldn`t. It was up to him, and she wouldn`t change his mind.

Feeling a little sick she turned and sprinted back to the bookstore, begging that Seth was still there.

Sky

Seth waited at the door, a worried expression on his face. He saw the hurt on Alice's face and decided right there that whatever happened between the two, he would not question. It was about the now. The past was the past. He pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

potter_fan122

Alice fell into Seth`s arms and sighed happily. Axel was forgotten again. She was with Seth, and nothing else mattered. But was she okay?

"I`m a lot better now. What about you? Is your mother doing better?" She asked, pulling away to look up at his face. She lifted her hands to her face, still wondering if it was a dream.

Sky

Seth nodded, a big smile on his face.

"She's doing great. She can't over work herself and has to avoid extra stress, but she's fine." He ran his fingers through her hair. "So...does this mean we are...well, together again?"

potter_fan122

Alice smiled again. That special smile that she had always saved just for him. The feel of his fingers through his hair was so amazing and comforting, the heat rolling off of him so sweet.

"I was hoping you could tell me." She whispered, leaning up on her toes so her face was close to his.

Sky

He brushed his lips against hers, holding her face in his hands. They were standing near the front door, in front of a ton of people. But he didn't care one bit.

"Does that tell you anything?" He asked quietly, his eyes meeting hers.

potter_fan122

Alice closed her eyes as he lips brushed hers. It felt so real, so natural, that she knew that she wasn`t dreaming.

"I suppose." She replied softly, then pushed herself up onto her toes and pressed her lips roughly against his.

Sky

Seth pulled away, breathless.

"I'm sorry for leaving." He breathed. "I really want to be with you though. Will you...please be mine? Without you my heart isn't complete." He pressed his forehead against hers, still staring into her eyes.

potter_fan122

Alice stared up into Seth`s light/dark eyes, not caring about anything else.

"Of course I`ll be yours, Seth." She whispered back. "I may be a sick monster, but I`m still a part of you, and I need you with me. Always."

Sky

"I want to start fresh. All of those arguments. Everything we failed to agree on, I want to forget it all. So...I need you to do me a favor. Meet me tonight by the lake." He said, then kissed her quickly on the lips. She was like a drug and he was addicted.

potter_fan122

Alice nodded, but then shook her head.

"We can start over, that`s probably for the better, but I don`t want to meet you by the lake. Meet me on the edge of Hogsmead at seven." She smiled bright once more, leaning forward to give him another kiss. If he was addicted, so was she.

Sky

potter_fan122

((Sure. Make sure he dresses nice. =) ))

Alice stood at the very edge of Hogsmead, anxiously waiting for something she wasn`t sure was really going to happen. She had found Seth, and they sort of got back together. Maybe. She still wasn`t sure if it was a dream or not.

Even so, there she stood, wearing black heels and her little black dress. Her hair was pinned up into a big bun, complete with sparkly hairpins. She wore a diamond necklace and held a small silver clutch.

"Where are you, Seth?" She asked outloud, more to herself than anything.