News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Avalee Ausden (Psych) (UPDATED)

Started by purpleraincloud, April 4, 2010, 11:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

(I know I just reposted, but it wouldn't let me modify that post.)
*Yep, different last name, we will pretend she has had this one all along!!!!*

Name—Avalee Margot Ausden

Age—16

Height—5'2

Relationship Status- In a relationship with Axel Hampton

Appearance— Light white skin. She has a cute face, not beautiful, but cute. Purple and green eyes. Blond wavy, sometimes curly hair, side bangs. Straight, tiny nose. Her skin can get red and splotchy at times, especially when she is anxious, sad, or angry. Under her uniform, and on casual days she wears lots of colors and likes to be different. She wears makeup daily, just eyeliner and some shadow that make eyes seem large. Her lips are always ruby red, and smooth. Jewelery- always wears some kind of jewlery.

Parents— World renowned teachers at a far away university. They were always a little over protective. Mother-Muggle and Father Wizard. They were always distant and left her alone a lot. They were always mentally distant as well.

Personality— She is a generally happy girl with a mild anxiety disorder. She does her own thing and doesn't care what other people think. She is too trusting, and falls for things too easily. Is far too emotional, and thinks she has a right to an opinion, and is sometimes too giving of her opinions. Is terrified of being alone.

Likes/Dislikes— Independence. Music. Running. Rain. The force of good. Animals. Coffee. Tea. ///// Old people. Summer and spring. Sick people. The mentally ill. Anxiety. Death. And most of all; GOODBYES!

Power—She specializes in shapeshifting and her new passion is in the elements, no specific one yet. Loves to do friendly dueling.

Race- Halfblood

History— Avalee was born in London and loves it there. She loves her family and siblings. She has come to this wonderful school to learn, make friends, and find out who she really is. She has always been opinionated, and talkative. She loves the strange animals that she encounters in this strange world of magic. She volunteers at both magical and muggle zoos often.

Growing up her parents were professors at a university, and were physically and mentally distant from her. They left her home pretty much 24/7 from age 10-16. When she turned fifteen she started to be very rebellious and went through a string of god-awful relationships. She had alcoholic boyfriends, abusive boyfriends, just plain mean friends and boyfriends. It all ended when she didn't come home for two days.

Her parents sent her to Hogwarts so they didn't have to hire someone to watch her, or at least that was her theory. She came to Hogwarts timid, but is growing as a person while she is here.

She is terrified of graduation...

**More edits to come**
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Miss Xantier

purpleraincloud

Drafting a fanfic about her past now!
For just another day, for another stolen hour