News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Off season

Started by HamandCheese, April 5, 2010, 06:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

Ths site seems to have an of season/period,please don't make it now, I got nothing to do for holidays.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

fudge0604

Bucky, we all have our own personal lives, and we can't change our own lives so that we can act upon your wishes. Seriously. You can't expect people to be on all the time.

Post Potter depression.

Miss Xantier

I know what Bucky can do for his holidays. Learn how to write better. Write more stories. Get your foot out of your mouth! Sleep and never wake up. Read. There are a bunch of things you can do that is out of this site. Reason for barely anyone on yesterday because it was Easter, and today they have school.

Miss Xantier

So do I!!!! UGH! Like I've been to the Hospital like over a hundred times in my life. Like seriously! Haven't you seen how much I don't misspell words? Or barely have any grammar errors? Eh? I know what I can do to stop these arguments. The same thing I do with all of the annoying things in life or something I wanna forget. Have a good time not existing Bucky! Have fun as a figment of the imagination!

HamandCheese

Wat are you talking about??

[

HamandCheese

Everything you said made nio sense, what did you mean by : Have a good time not existing Bucky! Have fun as a figment of the imagination!

[

~Harry Potter~

One word "Dense"

Small Phrase: "If you look up /facepalm in the dictionary you see a person looking at one of your posts"
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Alexis

This made me "lol".  =P

But I really haven't been able to get on very much lately, so I don't think I'll be able to please one person on the site by changing my schedule for my online life.  Sorries. XP
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

purpleraincloud

Maybe you could write a fanfic or something because I do have a life outside of this site.

Standardized testing is coming up!!!!!!!!! At least it is for me!

As many have said before me; "I can't change my life to please you"

But I'll add, "Maybe if you got a life???"

I don't mean to be a jerk, but I'm on allllll the time and you never rp with me anyway!
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

HamandCheese

well your not online right now!!  I love on the other side of the world,so your probably on at like 2am to 5am for me

[

Miss Xantier

Quote from: purpleraincloud on April  7, 2010, 11:27:46 AM
Maybe you could write a fanfic or something because I do have a life outside of this site.

Standardized testing is coming up!!!!!!!!! At least it is for me!

As many have said before me; "I can't change my life to please you"

But I'll add, "Maybe if you got a life???"

I don't mean to be a jerk, but I'm on allllll the time and you never rp with me anyway!

I totally know what you mean by tests. I have them this year. A whole week of morning for one subject to prepare and a whole afternoon for the same! Ugh!

And I do RP with you!