News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dueling Practice

Started by purpleraincloud, April 16, 2010, 08:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee laid on the ground, the echo of a smile playing on gently on her face. The sky was partly cloudy, and the sun was fighting to get through the thick clouds. It was warm, not humid, just simply warm. It felt really nice. Sunlight peaked through the clouds for a moment, then disappeared almost as quickly.

She was waiting for a friend. She needed some help with her dueling. What a wonderful way to spend the day.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

It was so beautiful outside. The sun was out and there tons of clouds crowding the sky. They were large, white puffy clouds. Like big balls of cotton on a bright blue background that matched Axel's eyes. With every step he took to meet Avalee for their dueling practice, he could feel the warmth of the sun on his back. He was wearing a black t-shirt and red athletic shorts with his crimson hair slightly messy, in a stylish way. He saw her laying on the ground and smiled as he snuck up slowly and peered over her.

"Hello sunshine." He said with a crooked smile.

HamandCheese

(Wtf I Replied to this!!!!)
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

purpleraincloud

Avalee kept her eyes closed, even though Axel had greeted her. She took a deep breath and the smell of the grounds enchanted her, not literally of course, but it smelled wonderful. Her mouth finally let the smile take over. "Axel" She said quietly, yet happily.

Her eyes opened and the first thing she saw was his eyes. They were the clearest blue. She stood up, and grabbed his hand. His skin against hers slightly melted the anxiety within her.

"Ready?" She asked, although she wasn't sure she was.
It's just another day

Sky

"Oh yeah!" Axel said grinning. He was excited to get some dueling practice in. Not many sixth or seventh years were in the mood for dueling. They were too busy snogging and dealing with N.E.W.T.'s. The younger kids were probably imtimidated by his height and cool attitude. They knew how Axel fought in bars and preferred not to get involved with him.

Axel felt the skin around his hand tingle at Avalee's touch. A sensation that he loved.

"Where will we be practicing?" He asked, looking around.

purpleraincloud

She looked around, suddenly feeling a little self conscious. There were mostly fifth, six, and seventh years around, but they were pretty self absorbed. Still, she didn't want to practice in public. She tilted her head, looking back at him, he towered over her.

"Maybe...somewhere quieter? Private?" She asked. She didn't want to embarrass herself either. It had been a while since she had practiced her dueling.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel thought for a moment, tapping his foot lightly on the ground.

"Hmm. How 'bout the mountains? Nobody really goes there very much. And if they do, it's pretty vast so it's highly unlikely for us to be seen."

purpleraincloud

She nodded her head at him, not saying anything. She hadn't ever really been up there. For some reason they seemed more off limits than the forest. And the forest was called 'The Forbidden Forest'. A strong breeze came through and sent her frizzy blond waves flying. It felt good, as the coolness tingled the back of her neck raising goosebumps.

She wore a small smile, and an optimistic attitude.
It's just another day

purpleraincloud

It's just another day

Sky

((Sure.))

Axel smiled, kissed her quickly and then jumped back, changing quickly into the ever familiar large, black wolf. He gave her the wink, a sign to get on his back.

((Fast forward....))

They arrived to the mountains about fifteen minutes later. They were so high that the air was actually kind of chilly, even for Axel, despite the summer-like air. He decided to come to a higher point because it was a great opportunity to work on concentration and strength. It would be harder to focus when you're cold and high up like this. He hoped she wouldn't be afraid of heights. Axel bent down so that Avalee could slide off and then changed back into his normal self.

purpleraincloud

"So, what should we start with?"

She asked. She needed to learn self-defense type spells, for she had never done so before. It was nice this far up. Quiet. Serene. Alone. She liked how chilly it was.

(short...oops!)
It's just another day

Sky

Axel walked around Avalee, looking her up and down, lost in thought. Then he stopped abruptly in front of her with his hand extended out to her.

"Let me have your wand." He said.

purpleraincloud

She looked back at him, confused. She was pretty protective over her wand, but she trusted Axel.

She took her wand out, and set it in his hand. She looked at him, her head tilted to one side, quizzical.

"Ok...why?"
It's just another day