News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Advice?!

Started by purpleraincloud, May 30, 2010, 10:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

I thought it would be nice to have a topic where we can get advice from each other.

So just post, and we all shall help!
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

Well. Then I will be the first. My mum has told me in memories that I was allergic to rabbits, and now she says I'm not. Then she says that in the past when dad scared us when we were camping, that I thought he was a bear, but I know I didn't. Because I have a long time fear of werewolves and wolves. Mum says I got it from Twilight, but I didn't. Because I didn't know about Twilight till 2 years ago, when the movie came out.

I say, what should I do? Mum and I get into fights alot, and I don't know what to do anymore.

HamandCheese

Let's sum this 1 up

A like a gurl she has a boy friend
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

purpleraincloud

Quote from: HamandCheese on May 30, 2010, 01:03:45 PM
Let's sum this 1 up

Get over her. She is taken. Don't be whiny, or obsessed. It's a huge turn-off. Oh, and please re-read your posts before you post them typos make it hard to read.
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

What up with this guy in my class, he always trying to get near my group of girls. He always talking to us. Does this mean he likes one of us or something?

HamandCheese

Boy. goes near grups of girls. Very NAtural.  He likes one of you duh. LOLLLLLLLZ

[

fudge0604

Or he's just seeking attention, which is quite normal for boys that age.

Post Potter depression.

purpleraincloud

Quote from: fudge0604 on May 31, 2010, 08:33:14 PM

I agree.
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

Quote from: purpleraincloud on May 31, 2010, 11:40:02 PM
Quote from: fudge0604 on May 31, 2010, 08:33:14 PM

I agree.

Thank you, someone sensible. Because we're all still in puberty at the age of 14-15! Woohoo! lol. Thanks Albus and Avalee! I'm thinking, though more then likely he wants to get closer to our little group, and try and befriends, then he'll declare himself popular. lol.

HamandCheese

why no than 2 me lolzz

[

potter_fan122

Quote from: Miss Xantier on May 30, 2010, 12:13:01 PM
Well. Then I will be the first. My mum has told me in memories that I was allergic to rabbits, and now she says I'm not. Then she says that in the past when dad scared us when we were camping, that I thought he was a bear, but I know I didn't. Because I have a long time fear of werewolves and wolves. Mum says I got it from Twilight, but I didn't. Because I didn't know about Twilight till 2 years ago, when the movie came out.

I say, what should I do? Mum and I get into fights alot, and I don't know what to do anymore.

People can grow out of allergies, or grow into them. It`s not uncommon for someone to be allergic to something while young then grow up to find that that thing doesn`t bother them any more. Werewolves don`t exsist, so don`t worry about that, and wolves really are harmless unless you provoke them. Don`t be afraid of of all wolves just because there have been a few incidents. Most of the time accidents wouldn`t happen with wild animals if humans weren`t so stupid all of the time.

About the fights with your mom, that`s perfectly normal. You`re at that age where you start feeling things you wouldn`t normally feel, but that`s what happens with teenagers. Hormones and the need to be independent will do that to you. Just try to settle down and think things over without being rash, and don`t get too mad at your mom. She really is trying to help you.

Quote from: HamandCheese on May 30, 2010, 01:03:45 PM
Let's sum this 1 up

Yes, please do type correctly. Just because we aren`t in an RP topic doesn`t give you the automatic right to do that.

And, like Aves said, forget her. If she`s interested in you she`ll let you know eventually. Just wait it out, the time will pass. I`ve notcied quite a bit-- and you have no idea how much this annoys me-- but kids ages ten to about fifteen have the incredibly dumb, time-wasting habit of latching onto someone they like and hold onto them until they find someone else. Most of the time it`s someone famous like the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber. Get realistic. The girl you like, is she really the type who might like you back? Don`t get c0cky about anything, be honest. You`ll just give yourself grief if you get too attatched to someone who you know will never be in your life.

If nothing else fails, try to be friends with her. You didn`t specify because that`s just how you are, but if you`re friendly with her try to be friends. Show her your good side. Who knows, maybe she`ll decide she likes you.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

HamandCheese

Thanks mate, yeah I kind of hate kids who do that toooooooo.

[

Alexis

Hm, well I'd like some advice but I preferred it to be in PM's.
I mean like serious advice, no joking around stuff.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

potter_fan122

Go ahead and PM me, Alexis.
I`m crappy at taking advice, but I can give it.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."