News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Jade Madeline Hayes

Started by Jade Hayes, August 6, 2010, 04:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Hayes

Name: Jade Madeline Hayes

Height: 5'5"

Appearance:

Jade had chocolate hair that cascades nearly to her waist and muddy green eyes. She is of average height and athletic. She doesn't have freckles scattered across her face, but you can find a few on her arms and legs, and one distinct freckle on her left cheek bone. Her facial features are small and refined, after her mother and she has a somewhat olive skin tone. She has small hands and feet and a pierced belly button and triple pierced ears. They are left over from a bout of rebellion between her and her mother.

Jade plays soccer and runs track, thus, she has a somewhat athletic build. She is fairly skinny, what some would call slender, but she is not one of those girls who is anorexic skinny or has an extremely fast metabolism. She has to work at her appearence as most other girls her age, but loves the way she looks.

Parents: Jeremy Hayes, Mira Hayes

Personality: Jade has a bubbly personality, but it can sometimes come across as show-offy. She loves to sit at home and read a book, but at the same time she is comfortable in groups of people. She is insightful, but tends to fall in love to easily for her own good. She is also naive, gullible and easily swayed into doing things because of her generous heart.

Dislikes: Arrogance, know it alls, people who aren't themselves, silence.

Power:Witch

History: (Unknown yet)

HamandCheese

pretty great, usually we don't use pictures but it helps

(Are you really Alexis)
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Jade Hayes

Personally I love pictures, it always helps me with visualizing the character.
And however, I am not Alexis, but I did used to be a part of this sight a while ago.
Now I just have a different name. :)

Alexis

Uh why did you think this was me?
But awesome profile! Once you RP with your character I recommend making your history so you can get a better look into your character, but I like it so far.  xD
Who was your character before if you don't mind me asking?
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Jade Hayes

Oh, I don't mind at all! My character(s) before this were Jackie, Arianna, and Mira. Whichever you may remember.

James156

I like it. Welcome back. ;D I didn't know you in the past though... :(
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

HamandCheese

I did I think my old account was Dobby-ROX then Bucky Black
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.