News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Have you ever fall in love.

Started by Deyjee, October 3, 2010, 08:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deyjee

To be frank have never fall in love before my first time is on this site some days ago but the girl is not yet aware a love her. And am 17 years have you people fall in love also 
To see what is not you gaze on what is

Miss Xantier

I've recently fallen in love with my enemy. Now I'm trying to get over him, as I know he'll never love me back. So I've decided to wait for either he comes to his senses about me or I find someone better. Though my love life has never brought me any good. All led to depression, so now I'm in depression over being in Grade 10 and never having a boyfriend.

James156

i was in love once, but then it switched to a different kind of love...sibling love. She didnt want to date anymore, but we were so close that we just sort of...became bro and sis. I dont even think of her like that anymore. Im just happy she happy.  :)
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Deyjee

Love unique i have fallen in love wish the girl would love me in return
To see what is not you gaze on what is

shanevlewis

My Favorite recipe sweet potato bread

macwanoliver

To be very frank one time i was fall in love... At the age of 17 when i was in school i fell in love. It was the first day of new semester and the first day of that girl also. when i saw her first time i like her very much..Days are going on and on and felt that i am in love with her . My friends told me that it is called "Love at first sight".