News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

{Oh, I'm so naive...}

Started by purpleraincloud, December 28, 2010, 02:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"I'm not in the condition to be in love right now."
   It wasn't that Axel had fallen out of love with Avalee, but his mind had been through a lot these last six months. He forgot what it was like to be around these people. He didn't know how he felt. When you've been away for so long, feelings in your heart come alive that you didn't know were there.

"I don't know what love is anymore."

purpleraincloud

Avalee looked painfully up into his eyes.

"Do you love me, anymore? Did you, ever?" She had wondered many times about this. That night at the bar. He was fighting for Alice, surely he had some sort of feelings for her.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel's eyes widened.

"Of course I did! I...I do." He pushed his hair back and tried to find the right way to put it. "It's like this. I've changed. I don't remember how I felt before. I don't know what's going on now. I just got back!"

purpleraincloud

"You've been back for six d**n months. I understand that you needed to figure stuff out, and that life is complicated, love, even more so. But don't toy with me."

Avalee stood up, and pushed back her chair. In the next seconds, she would either kiss Axel, or leave.
It's just another day

Sky

"Toy with you? I'm sorry, what exactly do you want me to say?" He stood and pushed back his chair, hands pressed into the wooden table. "Tell me."

purpleraincloud

"Are you gonna be here? Are you going to stay? Are you going to be with me? Are you going to still be in love with me?" She asked these questions practically begging. It had been so long.
It's just another day

Sky

"I don't know! I don't remember how I felt, Avalee! I just don't remember! It's been half a year. I wish I could tell you what's going to happen, but I just can't! You're just going to have to accept it."

purpleraincloud

Avalee backed away shaking her head, her lips were pressed tightly together.

"I love you Axel. But your different. Just, make up your mind. Because this is too much. Too much stress, too much presure, and too much anxiety." She could feel it in her stomach now.

"This is NOT goodbye. Please, come find me when you figure it all out."

Avalee was so naive. She thought that their reunion would include a nice dinner and lots of kissing. Not screaming at eachother.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel sat back down and crossed his arms.

"How about you go back to your smarty professor friend? What are you going to do, blow him off just like that?"

purpleraincloud

"That is none of yor business. You don't know what's happened, or him." Avalee was pissed now. In fact though, Phoenix was the one who stopped her from suicide.
She took a deep breath.

"I want to make this work. I love you so much. And I know I keep screwing up. I tak back what I said. You are the same guy. You are sweet. You would never hit me. And you have the same adorable res hair and blue eyes you always did. I love you. "

It's just another day

purpleraincloud

((I got bored today, and made this...
))
It's just another day

Sky

((I likes it!))

"I love you too Avalee. But how can you do that? How can you just do that to that guy? He was actually there for you and now you're throwing him to the wind?" Axel didn't understand what was going on. The decisions being made by everybody were insane.

purpleraincloud

"Axel! We only started actually dating less than a month ago! He is older than me, and I couldn't actually date him, the school won't let us. If I were to date him, no one at the school could find out. I have no idea how even Alice knows!"

Avalee took a frustrated breath.

"If you're just saying this because you don't want to be with me, just say it. Let me have that little bit of dignity left." If he just wanted to be with Alice, he should tell her, Avalee knew that. And at this point she really didn't think she had a fighting chance. Alice and Avalee were so different. So different. Avalee had mourned him and missed him...Alice had married another man. Avalee thought that what had happened was enough to prove to Axel that she truly loved him. But no. He had seen Alice first off. Not Avalee.

She remembered the ring of his she wore around her neck every day. It was on now. It always was.
It's just another day

Sky

"I'm not saying that Avalee! I just don't know what I want! I want to make the right decision because I don't want to end up like Seth and Alice. Unhappy, and making the wrong decisions. I love you but I love Alice too. I can't deny that. I just wanted you to have a chance at happiness because I don't want you to be hurt if my decision goes the opposite of what you want. And I'm not saying that is what's going to happen!" Axel groaned and put his hands in his pockets.

"You and I still have a chance. But I need time."

purpleraincloud

Avalee shook her head at him.

"And what if you do go off with Alice? What if after two months of being with her, she realizes that she is still in love with Seth? What if she realizes that they just need some time apart and they are still in love? God Axel! I should have known you were in love with her this whole time! Why would you even start dating me, getting me to fall in love with you, when you were wanting to be with her?"

Avalee took no breath. She needed to get this all out.
It's just another day