News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

First Day (open)

Started by Crazy_About_You, December 31, 2010, 06:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_About_You

Slam. Zepha took a big sniff of the air as the car pulled away from the curb. This is it. This is Hogwarts. Her home away from home for the next year. She started lugging her one bag to her dorm, which acording to her map, was completely on the other side of campus. I'ts a good exscuse to get a good look at things she thought.

It was all so gorgeous. The beautiful stone buildings, the snow frosted trees, everything was just like she imagined; maybe even better. She pulled her new "going away" camara out of her bag. She thought it was weird that people gave going away gifts but she knew her mom had worked overtime to get her this, and it meant the world to her. She snapped a picture and sighed, "maybe it will be better here", she said out loud.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

fudge0604

Hail pounded the snow-covered ground, as the last day of the year was approaching rather quickly. White snow, with a seemingly blue aura around it engrossed everything in view; the gigantic castle, the grounds and plains of Hogwarts, the herbology greenhouses, and the great forest. Even the enormous lake was frozen; a thick layer of translucent ice rested upon the great masses of water. Upon the ice, students skated, talking, shouting and playing around merrily. 

As for the hail that pounded the snow-covered ground, did not come from the sky, as the weather was magnificent, the sun shining splendidly; not a single cloud in sight. The hail, however, came from the palms of the blue-skinned boy emerging from the Forbidden Forest. He stood tall at 5'9", his hazel-coloured hair being tousled lightly by a gentle breeze. The ground in front of him was decorated with hail, forming a picture, using the  snow as a canvas.  

Albus Severus Potter scanned the grounds of Hogwarts, as he slowly started pacing up against the castle. None of the faces or figures he saw was recognizable as friends, so, he continued with a scuttle up towards the castle. Just as he worked up a sweat and some panting, a figure, fighting through the snow caught his attention, from the corner of his eye. Slowing down, he turned his head, tilted it and saw a girl, probably a year or two older than himself. "Peculiar." Albus whispered to himself, "Holidays aren't over yet, so why's she here?". 

As he stared, she whipped out a camera, and snapped a photo. ~She must be new~. 

"Hey!" he shouted louder than expected, his voice echoing slightly. "You new here?"

Post Potter depression.

Crazy_About_You

As Zepha put her started to put her camera back into her bag she heard a voice. She looked up and saw a boy, who was taller than her and maybe a little bit younger.

She bit her lip as she walked up to him. To tell the truth the map she had been given wasn't very descriptive and she didn't have a clue where she was going. She could use some help. She looked up at him and said "Um... Yeah, I'm new".

Glancing down at her map and then looking back at him she asked "Could you, uh, help me find" then pointed to a building, "Um, this building?". She stook out the crinkled piece of paper and handed it to him.

"Oh, and my name is Zepha." she said, figuring introducing herself should've probably been the first thing that she did.

micheldell

I have study after to given interview to be pass and after ti join the company. So a next day of the company this is 1st to join the company. So I have nervous feeling also what happen in first day in my mind.

Crazy_About_You

(um... what? is that supposed to be an adverftisement of a post or.... just what is that?)