News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Stressed... (Open)

Started by Crazy_About_You, March 1, 2011, 09:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_About_You

Snap! "Stupid pencil!" Zepha screamed, throwing the pencil at a bookshelf and collapsing her head into her hands. The librarian glanced at her with an evil glair and sternly shushed her. Zee mouthed a sorry as she got up to retrieve her pencil. She couldn't help it. She was stressed, confused, frustrated and who knew what else.

She sat back down and glanced at her homework. She didn't understand. Even though she had been at Hogwarts for a good two months now, she still struggled.  Sometimes she understood what the teachers were saying but other times, like now, she had no clue.

Zepha turned her focus back onto the book and sighed. She started scribbling down random answers, not even trying to make an educated guess. Finally once the page looked some what completed she shoved it in her book and slammed it shut. She pushed it aside and grabbed the next book on her giant stack of homework. Herbology  she read . This was another one of the classes she struggled with. Glancing at the clock, she realized that she had been in the library for two hours, only managing to get one assignment done.

Awesome she thought I'll be here all night.

((Sorry its short, I was running low on inspiration. ))
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Aiden

Aiden walked into the library. He always hated librarys, the smell, the atmosphere, everything about them.  He already felt out of place walking in here espeically without a reason he was just walking around the school, or more like wandering.

He walked through one of the aisles of endless books, seeing nothing of interest.  Looking through the section titled POTIONS he sees Zepha looking through a book while sitting next to what looked like an entire stack of homework and more books.
"Homework I'm guessing?" He asked while he grinned and walked over beside her.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Crazy_About_You

She started to scribble on her paper when she heard a familiar voice. She looked up to see Aiden heading towards her. "No of course not! I just do this for fun. she said, her tone dripping with sarcasm. She pulled her bag of the chair next to her and signaled for him to sit down.

"But I guess the better question is what are you doing here." the library didn't really seem like Aiden's scene. He looked like he was enjoying the library just as much as she was. "Surely you have something better to do,", she was cut off by the librarian shushing her again, more severly. Zepha shrugged and said sorry. "besides getting me in trouble" she said with a grin.

Aiden

Aiden turned the chair around and sat down so he could rest his arms on the chair's backrest.
He gave the librarian a long look before turning to Zee again.
"Pfft, course not! I don't get people in trouble, just so happens it's the opposite.  People get me in trouble."  Aiden said with a grin.

He began picking at the wood of the chair's backrest.
"Can't really say what I'm doing here, I was just walking around the school looking for some trouble to NOT get into when I saw you reading, doing homework...whatever you're doing."  He said directing towards the large pile of books in front of them.
He chuckled and picked up book at the top of the stack.  He flipped through the pages without really reading the words he just scanned for any pictures he could look at.
"Looks like you're going to be here awhile."  He said, raising an eyebrow.

Crazy_About_You

"Oh of course you were! Poor inocent Aiden, always the victim!" she said, mocking him. "And I'd suppose you never do anything to instigate trouble either. It always just finds you." Zepha said sarcastically.

She turned to the paper under her pencil and then at the giant stack of books. "Thanks for reminding me" She glanced at the clock and it glared 7:12 back at her. She sighed if she stayed here for another hour she might get one or two more assignments done if she was lucky. But most of the time she wasn't that lucky. "How did you ever manage to graduate?" she asked. Glancing at the books again "This is next to impossible."

Aiden

Aiden closed the book he held and layed it back on the desk.  He layed his hand on it and drummed his fingers over the cover of the schoolbook.
He shrugged his shoulders, "Hell if I know.  I guess you'd say luck and a smart neighbors in each class."  He teased.

He scratched his neck and followed her eyes to the clock.  It was early for him but he wondered if she would have to go back to her room.  It'd been so long since he had actually been a student here he forget when students had to be back in their house's room.

Crazy_About_You

"Now I'm serriously jealous." she paused and tried to think about her neighbors, but she realized that she had never even talked to her neighbors. "I don't even know my neighbors. I never talked to them."  or tried too she thought.

"Guess thats the downfall of being a hermit" she joked. "Yet, as hard as I try to be anti-social I still manage to meet obnoxious, people like you" she poked him in the chest. "Who keep hard working students from succsess by distracting them while they are trying to do homework." she said this but was actually glad he was here. She wouldn't of done the homework anyway and he was making being in the library suck less.

Aiden

His eyes turned to look at her and he tilted his head.
"I guess I understand that but not from you.  I was pretty shy when I was in Hogwarts but you don't seem the type.  I don't see you sitting next to someone in class for a whole year and not to talking to them."  He said.

He leaned his arms back on the backrest of the chair.  He rested his chin on his arms and chewed on his lip.

Crazy_About_You

"You would be suprised." she said, more serriously. She tried to keep people out, and didn't trust them. Up untill about two months ago she hadn't even bothered saying hi to someone, even if they had said it to her first. Maybe it made her look like a snob but she didn't care what they thought. If they thought she was snubbing them then they wouldn't bother to talk to her again, which was the outcome she was hoping for.

"I guess its just easier when you don't try." she paused, that sounded bad. "When you don't have anybody close to you, nobody can hurt you."

Aiden

Aiden nodded thoughtfully.  He turned his chair to where he faced her.
"That maybe true, but give people a chance.  They might surprise you."  He said, looking at her.

After a few moments of silence the librarian came back and shushed them both again.  He rolled his eyes and looked back at Zee.

Crazy_About_You

She pretended she didn't hear what he said, but she was thinking Been there, done that  She started shoving books in her bag, she couldn't be in the library anymore. Whether it was the librarian glaring at her, her suddenly intense conversation with Aiden, or the giant pile of books, she suddenly felt like she couldn't breathe. She nodded towards the door " Wanna get out of here?" she whispered. She stood up and slipped on her hoodie. Yes a walk was deffinitly a good idea.

She pushed open the doors and let out a sigh of relief, the atmosphere in there was just unbearable.

Aiden

Before he could reply Zee was grabbing her things and heading for the door.  He followed her out before shooting the librarian a dirty look and sticking up a certain finger at her.  He caught up to her and squeezed her elbow gently to get her attention.
"Whats wrong?"  He asked.
He, too, felt better after getting out of that stuffy room, however he felt something else was bothering her.

Crazy_About_You

She turned to face Aiden, who was right on her heels. He looked genuinley concerned, but she didn't want to get into it right now "I'm fine, just needed to get out of that library. It was making me sick." she smiled and put on a happy face. "It feels so much better out here." she said, trying to get Aiden of the subject.

She pulled her bag onto her shouldur and started walking down the path, rather quickly, hoping to distract him.

Aiden

Aiden followed her.  He zipped up his white jacket and put the hood over his head.
"Where are we going?"  He asked, his eyes turning to look at her.

It actually was a nice day out.  The sun was bright out and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky.  Out in the courtyard there were students doing all sorts of activities such reading, playing frisbee or just sitting in groups talking and enjoying the weather.

Crazy_About_You

Now that he brought it up she didn't know where she was going. She stopped and looked behind her, she had gotten rather far away from the library. "Dunno. I guess i just went where my feet took me." she shrugged.

She followed his gaze up to the sky, it was really nice out. "You've been around here longer than I have, where is the cool place to hang out?" she asked, sticking her hands in her pockets and rocking back and forth on her heels.